Holy Crap that's a bad picture

FrogDog

Diamond Member
Jan 12, 2000
This could be on 'If They Mated' on Conan and they wouldn't even have to mess with it!

T2T III

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
"You know, I've heard it before but it bears repeating: We're electing a President, not a priest."

Ms Lewinsky said her life was still affected by the scandal involving her and Mr Clinton.

"It's been several years. It's been part of history. I continue to re-evaluate how it affects my life," she said.

Well, Ms. Lewinsky, I'm sorry it's affecing your life so much. After all, it's YOU that allowed Mr. Clinton to jizz on your blue dress ... not us. Please don't blame us for the bad decisions you've made in your life. Thank you.
rolleye.gif
rolleye.gif
rolleye.gif

IGBT

Lifer
Jul 16, 2001
Jaws with lipstick..and the presidental flute was in there too..I've see good pic's of her though..it's amazing how her appearance changes from one pic to the next...

LikeLinus

Lifer
Jul 25, 2001
Originally posted by: tm37
Originally posted by: LikeLinus
<harry caray> HOLY COW </harry caray>

actually that was phil Rizzito (sp?)

Yeah i think he did, but If I remember correct Harry said it a few times himself. I could be wrong though, cause I'm no cubs fan.

But if you're ever in Chicago..eat at the HC restaurant ...good food!

Nah it was Harry

conjur

No Lifer
Jun 7, 2001

No..it was Harry Caray. Maybe Phil did it, too.

Oh, but I'll second eating at Harry Caray's in Chicago. DAMN fine steak! DAMN fine!

LikeLinus

Lifer
Jul 25, 2001
Originally posted by: conjur

No..it was Harry Caray. Maybe Phil did it, too.

Oh, but I'll second eating at Harry Caray's in Chicago. DAMN fine steak! DAMN fine!

Yes! I'm not the only one. I was there just before Christmas of last year, doing a christmas shopping trip on Michigan Ave with my wife, son, and mother. Damn the steak and food at Harry's was great :D