HOLY CRAP old women should NOT drive

PowerMacG5

Diamond Member
Apr 14, 2002
I've known my grandma couldn't drive since I was still swimming around in my daddy's nutsack.

GoingUp

Lifer
Jul 31, 2002
Originally posted by: KraziKid
I've known my grandma couldn't drive since I was still swimming around in my daddy's nutsack.

lmao one of the best lines ever posted

Lager

Diamond Member
May 19, 2003
I strongly agree. Grandma's should not drive.

They can't even see the difference between red and yellow.

Sundog

Lifer
Nov 20, 2000
Seen it first hand more than once. Had to write up the reports.:(
But, younger drivers get in many more accidents than do elderly folks....just look at the insurance rate breakdowns.

StageLeft

No Lifer
Sep 29, 2000
This is so obviously a photoshop job, people :) Look at the gray car it doesn't match the other lighting at all :D

PowerMacG5

Diamond Member
Apr 14, 2002
Originally posted by: Skoorb
This is so obviously a photoshop job, people :) Look at the gray car it doesn't match the other lighting at all :D
I'm not doubting that, but old woman still should not drive. Take it from first hand experience, it isn't pretty.

melly

Diamond Member
Feb 5, 2002
right along with orientals
rolleye.gif

< / sarcasm >

there are just as many bad male drivers out there, don't stereotype.

xizor

Platinum Member
Apr 10, 2000
struck me as a photoshop at first b/c the light is weird. But after a closer look, it seems legit especially from the source.

Danman

Lifer
Nov 9, 1999

Yea, that's the first thing I said. I don't understand though why they would do a news article about this.......

MAME

Banned
Sep 19, 2003
Originally posted by: xmellyx
rolleye.gif

< / sarcasm >

You do know that people aren't reffered to as "orientals" right?

Amorphus

Diamond Member
Mar 31, 2003
Originally posted by: MAME
Originally posted by: xmellyx
rolleye.gif

< / sarcasm > <------OMG!!1!11!!11!!!

You do know that people aren't reffered to as "orientals" right?

:Q

Rudee

Lifer
Apr 23, 2000
Originally posted by: KraziKid
I'm not doubting that, but old woman still should not drive. Take it from first hand experience, it isn't pretty.

I hate to tell you, but young drivers are responsible for far more accidents than eldery drivers.

lowfatbaconboy

Golden Member
Oct 21, 2000
Originally posted by: cashman

Yea, that's the first thing I said. I don't understand though why they would do a news article about this.......

it doesn't look PSed IMO (and i do a fare amount of PS work) (yes the back end of the gradma car looks a bit off)
if you'll notice the front part of the integra is sitting lower on the tire b/c of the weight of the other car and the front left quarter pannel is a bit smashed and the tire shaddow on the reflection of the window looks right.....