Holy crap I just had a good idea....

DomS

Banned
Jul 15, 2008
Is anyone doing this...like picture Simcity 4, or your favorite city simulator (I get the feeling citiesXL will soon be mine) and imagine what it would be like if you could go online, view the region in the game, and all your neighbors were other players, working on their cities. You could interact, and connect with them, make deals and everything, and the whole regions would have economies and such based on who was there.

Rike

Platinum Member
Oct 14, 2004
SimCity Interactive, a MMOS (Massively Multiplayer Online Simulation). SimCity for the online generation.

nerp

Diamond Member
Dec 31, 2005
I've thought about this before. I also like the idea of flight simulators, train simulators, etc, linking to the game world so the planes you see buzzing in the sky are being controlled by other people.

Spore has an interesting concept -- using user created content to populate the world for each user. No live interaction, though.

Maximilian

Lifer
Feb 8, 2004
Originally posted by: DomS
Is anyone doing this...like picture Simcity 4, or your favorite city simulator (I get the feeling citiesXL will soon be mine) and imagine what it would be like if you could go online, view the region in the game, and all your neighbors were other players, working on their cities. You could interact, and connect with them, make deals and everything, and the whole regions would have economies and such based on who was there.

Dude cities XL does exactly that!. It has single player and an online world where you can build cities with other people, the online world may be pay per month though, so i would expect it to be good.

http://www.citiesxl.com/index....nt/view/24/49/lang,en/

Read the question that says "What is the ?Planet offer??"

Skunkwourk

Diamond Member
Dec 9, 2004
I would pay a subscription fee if you could design your own buildings and enter them. It would be pretty crazy to see what kind of architecture someone else might have in their city.

Apr 17, 2005
Originally posted by: m0mentary
I would pay a subscription fee if you could design your own buildings and enter them. It would be pretty crazy to see what kind of architecture someone else might have in their city.

how many different ways can you incorporate penises and tits into architecture? :D

DomS

Banned
Jul 15, 2008
Originally posted by: Inspector Jihad
Originally posted by: m0mentary

how many different ways can you incorporate penises and tits into architecture? :D

my opera hall would look like a giant ball sack