Hollywood city council votes to remove Trump's star from walk of fame

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Muse

Lifer
Jul 11, 2001
I don't like it. Will the Jews and Leftists who run Hollywood stop at nothing to victimize rich white conservatives? Disgraceful.
Dripping with sarcasm/irony, folks... The stench from the concentration camps will go on for centuries. A lot of the people who died there could have been saved if the USA had allowed them to emigrate here.

Nov 8, 2012
Hehe, this made me laugh. I'm sure you guys agree....

38750944_682483712110152_5744463164343320576_n.jpg

compuwiz1

Admin Emeritus Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
Is that the stoner dude from Fast Times at Ridgemont High all growed up? lol

Starbuck1975

Lifer
Jan 6, 2005
Is that the stoner dude from Fast Times at Ridgemont High all growed up? lol
Yes he grew up to become an activist and wife beater.

The guys trolling the Hollywood star dressed as Russian soldiers protecting it was a far more effective visual than removing it.

Muse

Lifer
Jul 11, 2001
Oh, please. It's not about that. They don't need the aggravation that keeping it is causing them.
Yeah, there's no way that wouldn't be set upon on an incredibly regular basis. Just no way. I like it, it's kind of like a Trump voodoo doll. :evil:
I think removing his star because of his poor morals is a pretty silly idea, yes. Far better to remove it because of the risk of ongoing vandalism.
"Small things like reasons are put in a jar, what ever happened to dreams wished on a star?" DUMP (on) TRUMP!

Amused

Elite Member
Apr 14, 2001
For fucks sake the misinformation and conclusion jumps on this topic are astounding.

And not just on this forum.

Fact: This was a City of West Hollywood vote. The vote was to send a request to neighboring City of Los Angeles (the city the stars are in, as Hollywood is merely a neighborhood of City of Los Angeles) to remove it.

It was nothing but a gesture by a neighboring city. It has no binding. The star is not being removed.

Nov 25, 2013
For fucks sake the misinformation and conclusion jumps on this topic are astounding.

And not just on this forum.

Fact: This was a City of West Hollywood vote. The vote was to send a request to neighboring City of Los Angeles (the city the stars are in, as Hollywood is merely a neighborhood of City of Los Angeles) to remove it.

It was nothing but a gesture by a neighboring city. It has no binding. The star is not being removed.

Already been pointed out a couple of times.

3 pages on something that's not actually happening. Cool. :)

boomerang

Lifer
Jun 19, 2000
Buwahahaha!

Dozens of Trump Hollywood Stars Appear on Hollywood Walk Of Fame

"Now, a Trump-supporting guerrilla street artist has taken matters into his own hands. The twitter account @TheFaction1776 posted videos of men dressed as construction workers placing dozens of laminated replica Donald Trump stars along the Hollywood Walk of Fame. The sophisticated operation involved the stars, which look identical to the real stars, being placed in various arrangements around the stars of various left-wing activists, such as Rob Reiner."

IronWing

No Lifer
Jul 20, 2001
Buwahahaha!

"Now, a Trump-supporting guerrilla street artist has taken matters into his own hands. The twitter account @TheFaction1776 posted videos of men dressed as construction workers placing dozens of laminated replica Donald Trump stars along the Hollywood Walk of Fame. The sophisticated operation involved the stars, which look identical to the real stars, being placed in various arrangements around the stars of various left-wing activists, such as Rob Reiner."
:D

Muse

Lifer
Jul 11, 2001
Buwahahaha!

That's about the level of integrity I would expect from Trump supporters.

IronWing

No Lifer
Jul 20, 2001
That's about the level of integrity I would expect from Trump supporters.
But it is funny.

A truly awful person would put the decals over the "lefties" stars so if someone tried to vandalize the faux Trump stars they would take out the leftie stars.

Edit: America sure has gotten dumb. :D