Ho Ho Ho

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Geekbabe

Moderator Emeritus<br>Elite Member
Oct 16, 1999
www.theshoppinqueen.com
Merry Christmas Geekbabe. Let us know if you react to the vaccine shots. Our governor is moving older folks to the front of the vaccination line, so I hope it won't be months and months away for us. It's hard having to forego family Christmas, even for the sake of all our health. Hope you and yours stay safe for now.

first day, sore arm, second day felt vaguely unwell but was able to work, had slight dizziness & nausea that evening, took Tylenol and was fine the next morning. Keep in mind Immunotherapy drugs are also in the mix for me. In any case I would rather take the vaccine than a trip to the ICU

BUTCH1

Lifer
Jul 15, 2000
Merry X-mas everyone, unusually cold here in FL, lows around 30 tonight, just me and the wife this year but the local Publix was rocking prime rib for $5.99/lb so will be starting one up shortly.

TheVrolok

Lifer
Dec 11, 2000
Merry Christmas Geekbabe. Let us know if you react to the vaccine shots. Our governor is moving older folks to the front of the vaccination line, so I hope it won't be months and months away for us. It's hard having to forego family Christmas, even for the sake of all our health. Hope you and yours stay safe for now.
Got my first dose on Wednesday, sore arm for about 24 hours. Otherwise, feel right as rain.