hmmmm...Howard Dean = Soviet Union???

KarenMarie

Elite Member
Sep 20, 2003
Ya know, i almost feel sorry for Dean.

He is your classic bully. He was mean and nasty and full of hateful words for everyone. and when his opponents gave him a dose of his own medicine, it knocked him on his ass and he cried that he was a pincushion.

and no no matter how he tries to reinvent himself, he cannot get anyone to like him.

Sad really.

:)

Hayabusa Rider

Admin Emeritus & Elite Member
Jan 26, 2000
Ya know, i almost feel sorry for Bush.

He is your classic bully. He was mean and nasty and full of hateful words for everyone. and when his opponents gave him a dose of his own medicine, it knocked him on his ass and he cried that he was a pincushion.

and no no matter how he tries to reinvent himself, he cannot get anyone to like him.

Sad really.

:p

PatboyX

Diamond Member
Aug 10, 2001
i dont agree with this plan. but as it is now, my car is subject to search just for driving on the mail road that goes through my state.

Hayabusa Rider

Jan 26, 2000
Originally posted by: KarenMarie
how did this get to be about bush?

It didn't. I'm just yankin yer chain. ;)

This isn't the cleverest thing I have ever heard Dean come up with. He isn't my first choice. I have to vote for the guy that has the best chance. For the moment, I think that would be either Kerry or Edwards. I expect Edwards to do well.

slydecix

Golden Member
Jul 16, 2001
On a side note, did anyone catch the Dean interview w/ John Stewart on the Daily Show tonight? It was quite hilarious... it was like a normal evening news interview except they had voice-overs going on for both Stewart and Dean

KarenMarie

Elite Member
Sep 20, 2003
I have been a Republican all my adult like but have to say that bush has got to go. For too many reasons to list here, and I dont want to hyjack this thread.

I notice Edwards about a month ago. I like a lot of what he has to say, even though he is a dreaded Dem, but am a bit unsure where he stands on a lot of issues. MAny ppl feel that he is too young and inexperienced for the big fight.

anyway, Dean is scary. He is way too angry for me. And Kerry looks too much like a cross between Herman Munster and Lurch to ever get elected, IMHO. Plus he is way too liberal. ;) Poor Liberman, I like him, but he is dying a slow death. Which leaves Clark. HAHAHAHAHA!!

Seriously, if there isnt a good Rep to go againt bush, i just might be voting Dem for the first time.

EGADS!
:Q

Hayabusa Rider

Jan 26, 2000
Originally posted by: KarenMarie
I have been a Republican all my adult like but have to say that bush has got to go. For too many reasons to list here, and I dont want to hyjack this thread.

I notice Edwards about a month ago. I like a lot of what he has to say, even though he is a dreaded Dem, but am a bit unsure where he stands on a lot of issues. MAny ppl feel that he is too young and inexperienced for the big fight.

anyway, Dean is scary. He is way too angry for me. And Kerry looks too much like a cross between Herman Munster and Lurch to ever get elected, IMHO. Plus he is way too liberal. ;) Poor Liberman, I like him, but he is dying a slow death. Which leaves Clark. HAHAHAHAHA!!

Seriously, if there isnt a good Rep to go againt bush, i just might be voting Dem for the first time.

EGADS!
:Q

The most frightening thing about Kerry and Lieberman is the hair :D

Back on topic, I have no idea what Dean was thinking when he said this. Not that it matters, but it would be interesting to know the context in which this was said.

Wuffsunie

Platinum Member
May 4, 2002
Good gawd that's nasty!! There's no way in hell I'd ever, EVER want a system that lowjacks me so anywhere near a computer that I owned. I hope that Dean never gets the power to do anything about implementing it. That's a step shy of chips in the head and two from Big Bother.

With the hypocracy he's showing here, I can't exactly say I'm sorry he's fallen out of the running.