Hmm....do I retire Duke?

Deeko

Lifer
Jun 16, 2000
I've been Duke here on AT for almost 3 years now. Battled it out with ffmcobalt for title of "the" duke of AT. I've seen plenty of new avatars come, and none of them really appealed to me. But now we've got the dragon....I'm a Drexel Dragon. So...do I retire my Duke, and move on to the dragon, or keep the tried and true?

JC

Diamond Member
Feb 1, 2000
NEVER!!! Duke rulez!!

But actually, I own Duke. You guys are johnny-come-latelys ;)

JC

Ryan

Lifer
Oct 31, 2000
Well, I've been Duke since I signed up, but I changed it to the Dragon tonight to see if I like it. I still don't know, though. Duke just really fits me.

brxndxn

Diamond Member
Apr 3, 2001
I wish we had more avators to pick from!!!

I want each of us to have icons to identify with.. I mean.. I pretty much look like my icon.. But I'm sure there's a lot of others that use it too.. So no one thinks "that must be brxndxn" when they see it.

DanTMWTMP

Lifer
Oct 7, 2001
donno...everytime i see that avatar..first thing that comes to mind is deeko, not ffmcobalt..he changes often so...i can't really associate any avatar w/ him at the moment..hehehe

EDIT: the dragon looks evil and happy..aha it's up to you dude...we're not forcing you...

ThaGrandCow

Diamond Member
Dec 27, 2001
Well seeing as how you're so close to 10,000 posts I think you should pull a dannylove and right as you leave you should change your avatar to the dragon.

Deeko

Lifer
Jun 16, 2000
Originally posted by: dabuddha
Originally posted by: deftron
Ask for a Justin Timberlake avatar.

lol

Do you search for my posts?

Well seeing as how you're so close to 10,000 posts I think you should pull a dannylove and right as you leave you should change your avatar to the dragon.
Titles mean little to me...don't plan on leaving at 10,000.

MichaelD

Lifer
Jan 16, 2001
Originally posted by: brxndxn
I wish we had more avators to pick from!!!

I want each of us to have icons to identify with.. I mean.. I pretty much look like my icon.. But I'm sure there's a lot of others that use it too.. So no one thinks "that must be brxndxn" when they see it.

Ahem. AFAIK, I am the second oldest user of The Zombie....there's one other guy...darn what was his name? His date is 1999, that means he was here waaay back when. He had less than 500 posts about two months ago when I ran across him here....

Deeko

Lifer
Jun 16, 2000
Originally posted by: caramel
Originally posted by: Apathetic
Deeko,

Keep using the Duke avatar. It just seems to fit you.

Dave

resembles ya, too, dicko :D :lips:

:p

I've decided too many people switched to the Dragon. Duke it is.