HM.. THE TERROISTS AND TERRORISM WILL SOON BE COMING TO AN END IN THE NEAR FUTURE~

isekii

Lifer
Mar 16, 2001
When many countries are supporting the US with air space, troops, and isolating these terrorist harboring countries..

they pretty much seem screwed..

I bet all the terrorists are kicking themselves in the @$$ for bombing the Trade Center.

now their very existence is very well coming to an end

I have to say it's about time.. they should've died long time ago..

these bastards! are gonna get what's coming to them.. and when they get bombarded.. by Troops from many countries..

they'll see that they've mmade the biggest mistake of their lives..

badluck

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2001
I don't agree -- Look at Tim McVeigh -- there's way too many cowards in this country, like that a-hole.....

Oct 9, 1999
I think you shuld have added "forward looking statements like these have to be investiaged and connot be taken litteral".

That statement is untrue.. cause terrorisim in the smallest form will occur on your childrens playground, in the streets where gangs roams, and on a bigger scale cross border terrorism.

plus you seem to think that only one terrorist organisation exists.. unfortunatly there are tonnes.

isekii

Lifer
Mar 16, 2001

<< I think you shuld have added "forward looking statements like these have to be investiaged and connot be taken litteral".

That statement is untrue.. cause terrorisim in the smallest form will occur on your childrens playground, in the streets where gangs roams, and on a bigger scale cross border terrorism.

plus you seem to think that only one terrorist organisation exists.. unfortunatly there are tonnes.
>>

What makes you think that I belive there is only one terrorist organization ??

of course there are many terrorists groups..

but when a group of countries... US, Austrialia, Pakistan, etc... all are coming to an agreement to declare war on these Terrorists..

I believe there is a good chance that these SOB's will be eradicated....

Yes many forms of terrorism goes on everywhere.. but i'm addressing mainly the cowards.. that tries to hurt people by the masses...
mainly the terrorists from the middle east..

Hoeboy

Banned
Apr 20, 2000
i will also have to disagree that terrorism will be eradicated. although pakistan supports the U.S., aren't they also harboring terrorists? a lot of countries are giving support because they don't want to be singled out and investigated. also even IF all the current terrorists are eradicated, there will always be a new generation of terrorists who will follow the path of their "martyr."

Ultima

Platinum Member
Oct 16, 1999
terrorism will never be eradicated because it is derived from human nature.. like greed etc...
some people just love attention

so we're stuck with it until eugenics comes along and turns us into manics with only good emotions. ;)

Looney

Lifer
Jun 13, 2000
terrorism will never be eradicated because it is derived from human nature.. like greed etc...
some people just love attention

You're right... but take away that attention they're nothing. Make supporting terrorism a deadly act, and you'll have it stopped. I first began with the idea that retribution should be so bad, so unbelievable, that people will never want to support terrorism again... and that was through genocide. It may take one genocide, kill off an entire civilization, but that would hopefully assure us of future peace against terrorism.

But that's just too wrong.

Now my idea is to topple any government that supports terrorism. And i think this is a more viable answer. Without nations support, these terrorists groups have no funding, no support, and no reason to act. So if we discover that Iraq, Iran, and Pakistan also supported Bin Laden, we HAVE to go in and take out the government... that means assassinating leaders like Saddam, and removing entire governments and replacing them with the opposition, or a puppet government.