hitting on girls is a pain in the ass

OS

Lifer
Oct 11, 1999

I was at worst buy looking around and there was this really pretty girl there working the cellphone counter. I went over there so to talk to her, but she was in the middle of a sale. So I feign interest in PDAs for a while, but apparently signing up for a cellphone takes a while.

After a while, it was like, 'aaahhhhhh, stupid hottie, hurry up so I can hit on you' :D

I waited a little longer, but I'm the kind of person who has no patience so I'm like screw this, I'm hungry, I'm going home.

That's my lame story for the evening.

UDT89

Diamond Member
Jul 31, 2001
lol

dude ive been in this slump where i would rather eat than hit on a girl. or even just go to sleep after work than go out. i hope i get out of this bs soon

Adul

Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
danny.tangtam.com
rolleye.gif

;)

better then my evening which was spent stuck in traffic driving home :(

actualyl my evening wast to bad. went to a car club show today :)

one of the more interesting displays was the Supra sitting between two lambarginis. I wish I could see them race :)

OS

Lifer
Oct 11, 1999
Originally posted by: Adul
rolleye.gif

;)

one of the more interesting displays was the Supra sitting between two lambarginis. I wish I could see them race :)

I wish I could drive those cars in the gumball 3000. :D

Adul

Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
danny.tangtam.com
Originally posted by: OuterSquare
rolleye.gif

;)

what is the gumball 3000?:confused:

Kadarin

Lifer
Nov 23, 2001
rolleye.gif

;)

I'd rather drive them in Death Race 2000... :D

Adul

Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
danny.tangtam.com
Originally posted by: Astaroth33
rolleye.gif

;)

I'd rather drive them in Death Race 2000... :D

:confused::eek:

OS

Lifer
Oct 11, 1999

gumball thread

Actually, next weekend, I am supposed to go to a toyota car convention with some other corolla owners.

I putz around a corolla 'ricing' board and it's funny how many girl ricers there are. Some of them although drive obscene cars, are gorgeous. :Q:D

gopunk

Lifer
Jul 7, 2001

gumball thread

Actually, next weekend, I am supposed to go to a toyota car convention with some other corolla owners.

I putz around a corolla 'ricing' board and it's funny how many girl ricers there are. Some of them although drive obscene cars, are gorgeous. :Q:D

*ahem*, where might we find this board?

OS

Lifer
Oct 11, 1999
Originally posted by: BrunoPuntzJones
Do a search...you really missed out :)

I saw them coming back from Dallas on I30.

Gumball3000=cannonball run

Wow, you actually saw them?? Did you try to race anyone? :p

OS

Lifer
Oct 11, 1999
Originally posted by: gopunk

*ahem*, where might we find this board?

I'm not giving the place away. Too many haters here and I don't want to flood the place with AT rice haters.

Fritzo

Lifer
Jan 3, 2001
Every single person I've ever hit on in my entire single life has been married or "already involved". I got to the point where I would only go out with people that friends fixed me up with to save me the embarrasment :)

spanky

Lifer
Jun 19, 2001
just walk up to her and say "how much". if she slaps u... say u were talking about the cell phone. then she owes ya... ;)

Platypus

Lifer
Apr 26, 2001
If hitting on girls is a "pain in the ass" I think you're doing it wrong man :p

Geekbabe

Moderator Emeritus<br>Elite Member
Oct 16, 1999
www.theshoppinqueen.com
Gee, she was conducting her business,the nerve of her for not noticing that a PNG expected her to notice him
rolleye.gif

forgive my tone but I just got back from some darts and maragitas in Southie,lol the asshats were out in full force tonight, some dudes don't get the difference between hitting on women and being annoyances :)

OS

Lifer
Oct 11, 1999
Originally posted by: baffled2
Gee, she was conducting her business,the nerve of her for not noticing that a PNG expected her to notice him
rolleye.gif

forgive my tone but I just got back from some darts and maragitas in Southie,lol the asshats were out in full force tonight, some dudes don't get the difference between hitting on women and being annoyances :)

OK everyone, just so we are clear, I am K I D D I NG, you know, when you're being an asshat and not being serious?? :p

Geekbabe

Moderator Emeritus<br>Elite Member
Oct 16, 1999
www.theshoppinqueen.com
Originally posted by: baffled2
rolleye.gif

OK everyone, just so we are clear, I am K I D D I NG, you know, when you're being an asshat and not being serious?? :p

LOL,don't worry, I left the darts at the club, no danger of making you the target bulleye's asshat :)

AsukaStrikes

Banned
Jul 30, 2002
she's not supposed to be flirting is she's at work. looks like u'll have to buy a phone.

now u know how she sells phones and why they hired her