Hillary's plan -- get a radical gender feminist to assassinate Obama

Oct 30, 2004
I know that this theory might be "out there", but let's consider this possibility:

Hillary's RFK comment may have been made in the hopes that a radial feminist will knock off Obama so that the nation can have a woman president. I wouldn't put it below either Hillary or the gender feminists (who believe that men are swine and that the world needs to be rid of them).

Has she, in essence, sent out marching orders?

---

I won't waste time to include a comment to justify locking this. If you can't it figure out, go away.

Harvey
Senior AnandTech Moderator

Oct 30, 2004

Lol. You'd want to ban the one guy in P&N who may have unraveled the Obama assassination if in fact he is assassinated?

Oct 30, 2004
Tin foil? Like I said, it's just a theory and I put out a disclaimer that it "might be out there." I didn't say that I actually thought it was true, but I do think that it's an entertaining thought. For Hillary haters it might even be a delicious thought. Could you imagine Hillary doing 40 years to life for having Obama knocked off?

Hayabusa Rider

Admin Emeritus & Elite Member
Jan 26, 2000
Originally posted by: WhipperSnapper
Tin foil? Like I said, it's just a theory and I put out a disclaimer that it "might be out there." I didn't say that I actually thought was true, but I do think that it's an entertaining thought.

It's "all good". Consider it a friendly poke in the ribs ;)

techs

Lifer
Sep 26, 2000
the fact this thread was not locked and the user banned is a perfect example of the right wing bias in this forum.
If anyone had posted a thread about Bush giving marching orders to kill someone the thread would have been immediately locked.

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
In the other thread I posted:

"This whole election could change if one of my devoted followers, perhaps suffering from terminal cancer were to shoot Obama. Naturally I would condemn them as I assumed the Democratic mantle."

And:

Originally posted by: sirjonk
Ah, 5 pages of masturbation over a comment made by a candidate who lost the race 3 months ago. You people are funnnnnnnnny. Huckabee made a joke last week at an NRA speech about someone actually pointing a gun at Obama, apologized for the unfunny joke, and the world shrugged and moved on. Here, Hillary references RFK to point out that he wasn't nominee by June, and all of a sudden she's sending subliminal messages that she wants someone to kill Obama. I take it back. You aren't funny, you're really sad.

"We are the change we're looking for." If you people are the change we're looking for, we're all fucked.

What? 'I'm staying in the race I lost 3 months ago in case Obama gets assassinated' is pointing out something about the nomination process? 'I'm here to insure we have a candidate in case the other is killed? We know that black guys and people who offer hope and idealism are killed before they can accomplish anything so I'll hang around for insurance? Hey, don't push me out of the race I lost because remember, ASSASSINATION!? Think ASSASSINATION, not HIPPOPOTAMUS! Don't have hope or idealism, be afraid, the good die young and I never quit?

Sorry, but I expect my President to have a modicum of social grace and tact and not to pick boogers out of her nose and wipe them on others. In fact I don't want MY candidate talking about boogers. Gosh, when I watch TV next time and she's on, I hope I don't focus on her nose.