Hillary's newest campaign picture released

lozina

Lifer
Sep 10, 2001
Wow this picture is circulating on the net faster than brittney's crotch shot.

compuwiz1

Admin Emeritus Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
Very scary_shit, if you ask me. ;)

Actually, anything is a relief, compared to, if we had four more years of being buried in the Bush.

Mosh, go back to your den. I believe it is, that-a-way >>>>>>> :laugh:

Lemon law

Lifer
Nov 6, 2005
I am sure it reflects on the skills of negative campaigners---the problems the dems have is that have not
been willing to sink this low.-----yet.

But those who wish to see more of this type ads had might as well push for that law the drops voting age to age eight---its precisely that type of emotional and immature 2nd grade demographic that ads like that appeal to.

But 125 years ago---when photomorfing tech did not exist--the US had a choice between
Blaine Blaine James B. Blaine the continental liar from the state of Maine vs. Ma Ma where's my Pa---gone to the white house ha ha ha

And America choose adultery over corruption.

Genx87

Lifer
Apr 8, 2002
Originally posted by: Lemon law
I am sure it reflects on the skills of negative campaigners---the problems the dems have is that have not
been willing to sink this low.-----yet.

But those who wish to see more of this type ads had might as well push for that law the drops voting age to age eight---its precisely that type of emotional and immature 2nd grade demographic that ads like that appeal to.

Lighten up Francis

lozina

Lifer
Sep 10, 2001
Does anyone know the web site that features a bunch of these kinds of celebrity morphs?