Hillary's lead over Bernie evaporating

Page 7 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

senseamp

Lifer
Feb 5, 2006
No, she is telling you how the status quo works, and that she is 100% committed to keeping it. If Hillary picks the next supreme court justices, we won't be able to reclaim our democracy. We will be a full blown Oligarchy.

You Sanderistas should stop smoking weed long enough for the paranoia to subside.

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
No, she is telling you how the status quo works, and that she is 100% committed to keeping it. If Hillary picks the next supreme court justices, we won't be able to reclaim our democracy. We will be a full blown Oligarchy.

And the conservative you said you might vote for if Bernie doesn't get the nom would do.... better? Really?

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
Are you suggesting she not break the law and put the security of the entire nation in jeopardy? Madness! It's her god-given right to use her own private (unsecured) email for official government business then destroy the evidence when being investigated.

I really hope Bernie wins. At the very least, I hope Hillary loses. If we're lucky, she'll hang herself to escape jail time.

Her use of her own server was not illegal at the time. You couldn't support the allegation of destruction of evidence if your life depended on it. The server was retired & preserved & is now in the hands of the FBI, simply handed over on request.

mysticjbyrd

Golden Member
Oct 6, 2015
And the conservative you said you might vote for if Bernie doesn't get the nom would do.... better? Really?

I would vote for Trump before Hillary. Things might not end up better, but they wouldn't be worse either. At least there is a chance Trump might do something for the actual people.

Trump isn't pro tpp, and against intervention in the middle east.

Then you have the corruption in the dnc. If you vote Hillary, it will just reinforce their belief that they can force you to pick the candidate they want.

mysticjbyrd

Golden Member
Oct 6, 2015
You Sanderistas should stop smoking weed long enough for the paranoia to subside.
You couldn't make a logical argument, if your life depended on it. You still haven't shown a shred of proof that Hillary is more electable.

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
You couldn't make a logical argument, if your life depended on it. You still haven't shown a shred of proof that Hillary is more electable.

I'm still waiting for you to make a logical argument.

You seem to have a very poor understanding of how the US government works but seem to be very willing to attack people based on your poor understanding.

feralkid

Lifer
Jan 28, 2002
I would vote for Trump before Hillary. Things might not end up better, but they wouldn't be worse either. At least there is a chance Trump might do something for the actual people.

Trump isn't pro tpp, and against intervention in the middle east.

Then you have the corruption in the dnc. If you vote Hillary, it will just reinforce their belief that they can force you to pick the candidate they want.

Pretty obvious you're already a Trumpster.

Did you really think you could keep us fooled?

Your authoritarian/fascist posting style gives you away.

Last edited:

feralkid

Lifer
Jan 28, 2002
You misrepresented someone's argument to make it easier to attack.

I have never claimed to be a trump supporter. It's easier to dismiss trump supporters.

I never even brought up your argument.

I accused you of being a Trumpster.

Hence, no strawman.

You conservatives need to stop pretending to be Independents, never mind progressives.

mysticjbyrd

Golden Member
Oct 6, 2015
I never even brought up your argument.

I accused you of being a Trumpster.

Hence, no strawman.

You conservatives need to stop pretending to be Independents, never mind progressives.
You quoted my argument about supporting Trump over Hillary.

Seriously, you are way over your head. You are clearly completely ignorant on this matter. Stick to what you know, rambling off fallacies.

Last edited:

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999

Anybody with half a brain figured she'd take on a more pugnacious style as the campaign heated up.

It's not like she changed her position on any of it.

What you offer is the same whine Repubs put out for Bill in 1992- "He stole our issues!"

It's a nifty way to put partisanship above progress, huh?

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
Um, it's HuffPo offering it, not exactly an arm of the GOP.

I like this bit from the article-

Republicans are already looking to paint her anger as disingenuous posturing. In her traditional campaign speeches, Clinton often slams the planned merger between auto supplier Johnson Controls and Tyco as an abuse of the tax code. The deal, known as a corporate inversion, is expected to save the companies at least $150 million in taxes annually.

GOP strategists pointed out that Johnson Controls had donated as much as $250,000 to the Clinton Foundation, the philanthropic organization run by her husband former President Bill Clinton and daughter Chelsea. The auto parts maker has also partnered with the foundation on energy efficiency and education initiatives.

Republicans are... accusing her of committing the greatest sin a Republican could possibly commit- biting the hand that feeds them. Doesn't look like Johnson controls is getting any play for their $250K. Fucking scandalous is what it is. She dishonors their kind of politician, that's for sure.

In case you hadn't noticed, Bernie & Hillary are punching in the same direction & it's not at each other. That's because they're more alike than different. The loser will be out campaigning for the winner no matter what, something that honest Democrats expect & demand.

SP33Demon

Lifer
Jun 22, 2001
I like this bit from the article-

Republicans are... accusing her of committing the greatest sin a Republican could possibly commit- biting the hand that feeds them. Doesn't look like Johnson controls is getting any play for their $250K. Fucking scandalous is what it is. She dishonors their kind of politician, that's for sure.

In case you hadn't noticed, Bernie & Hillary are punching in the same direction & it's not at each other. That's because they're more alike than different. The loser will be out campaigning for the winner no matter what, something that honest Democrats expect & demand.

Bolded above for future lulz

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999