Hillary: "Trump’s supporters... racist, sexist, homophobic xenophobic, Islamaphobic—you name it.

Page 20 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

agent00f

Lifer
Jun 9, 2016
I've proudly claimed I'm racist? Where? My ignorance? Oh, you mean your view of my posts that you're now attributing to me? LOL you are seriously one confused individual... :D

https://forums.anandtech.com/thread...-going-to-do-it.2483077/page-10#post-38460643

Notice this was in reply to a link where David Duke stated he didn't quite consider himself a racist.

But all credit to you that you're honest about it in stark contrast to the others here who believe the same things but don't have the balls to cop to it.

chucky2

Lifer
Dec 9, 1999
no chucky, you have proudly declared your racism on this forum literally dozens of times. these are your words, not mine, and it is indeed you who is very confused...

"They know I'm racist as well."

https://forums.anandtech.com/threads/hillary-trump’s-supporters-racist-sexist-homophobic-xenophobic-islamaphobic—you-name-it.2485832/page-15#post-38468906

"if you want to lump me in with people who are racist, you should throw me in with minorities, who as a rule are far more racist than the average Whitey will ever be."

https://forums.anandtech.com/threads/california-state-university-offers-segregated-housing-to-shield-black-students-from-‘micr.2485613/page-8#post-38466906

"I've clearly said in the past I'm racist"
"they're all racist as F, just like every other minority I know"

https://forums.anandtech.com/thread...-going-to-do-it.2483077/page-11#post-38462485

chucky, you are a proud racist POS, what's odd is the occasions when you deny it and attempt to deflect your racism onto other people.

LOL, man you are winding yourself up in your ZOMG a ra ra ra raycyst!!! behavior. I've never said I'm not a racist, as you point out, I've posted that more than once. But what you're saying is that I've said I'm a proud racist. I've never said I'm a proud racist, and I don't know who would other than someone like a BLM supporter, NAACP member, KKK member, etc. You could say I'm a confirmed, or, acknowledged, racist. That would actually be accurate instead of this "proud racist" schtick you're going on about.

And now I'm a POS too? LOL Tell me, do you consider people who are racist to be a POS?

chucky2

Lifer
Dec 9, 1999
https://forums.anandtech.com/thread...-going-to-do-it.2483077/page-10#post-38460643

Notice this was in reply to a link where David Duke stated he didn't quite consider himself a racist.

But all credit to you that you're honest about it in stark contrast to the others here who believe the same things but don't have the balls to cop to it.

Yes "agent00f" (we're good there Perk?), but that doesn't mean I'm a proud racist. For considering themselves intellectuals, why do Intellectuals fail so much? It's just not you, it's pretty consistent across the board.

agent00f

Lifer
Jun 9, 2016
Yes "agent00f" (we're good there Perk?), but that doesn't mean I'm a proud racist. For considering themselves intellectuals, why do Intellectuals fail so much? It's just not you, it's pretty consistent across the board.

Bragging that everyone should know you're more racist than david duke is rather proud.

agent00f

Lifer
Jun 9, 2016
I said I'm more racist than David Duke? Where?

As mentioned, in the link that you replied to David Duke proclaims he's not quite a racist. In your reply you bragged about being a racist.

Evidently some degree of intellect would've been helpful to figure this one out.

chucky2

Lifer
Dec 9, 1999
As mentioned, in the link that you replied to David Duke proclaims he's not quite a racist. In your reply you bragged about being a racist.

Evidently some degree of intellect would've been helpful to figure this one out.

It's interesting you believe DD when he says he's not quite racist (assuming he said and meant that). It'd take a real interesting individual to be a significant member of the KKK and not be racist. Good lord Intellectuals, this guy is in your camp! Please "agent00f", never stop posting! LOL :D :D :D

agent00f

Lifer
Jun 9, 2016
It's interesting you believe DD when he says he's not quite racist (assuming he said and meant that). It'd take a real interesting individual to be a significant member of the KKK and not be racist. Good lord Intellectuals, this guy is in your camp! Please "agent00f", never stop posting! LOL :D :D :D

Admitting you can't read very well then trying to make fun of people who can is pretty much what everyone else expects of american conservatism these days.

chucky2

Lifer
Dec 9, 1999
Admitting you can't read very well then trying to make fun of people who can is pretty much what everyone else expects of american conservatism these days.

Unsurprisingly, you yet again are wrong...I didn't 'not read well', I just simply don't trust your accuracy on what someone else has said. Each time you post it's a lulz Fail, can you blame me for not trusting you? Haha :D

MongGrel

Lifer
Dec 3, 2013
I am anti-Intellectual, we agree on something!

You should perhaps have been living in the middle of a desert without internet access and died at age 15 perhaps then from lack of any intellectual support, by your reasoning.

MongGrel

Lifer
Dec 3, 2013
He said Peg,hehhehehehehe.
I almost bet that's your favorite subject.
e1fbd14b1efd4a8efa15223dfd778e94.jpg
You should relish your short stay on the forums, at this rate.

zC896DD.gif

chucky2

Lifer
Dec 9, 1999
You just love bringing that one up a lot, and I really do not care.

It's somewhat amusing.

So if it's 'somewhat amusing', you're saying it's less amusing than the full amusement I get from reading the lulz here? Look at that, we agree on something!

agent00f

Lifer
Jun 9, 2016
Unsurprisingly, you yet again are wrong...I didn't 'not read well', I just simply don't trust your accuracy on what someone else has said. Each time you post it's a lulz Fail, can you blame me for not trusting you? Haha :D

Nobody gives a shit what you think, you're just a tool to make other conservatives look bad.

Roflmouth

Golden Member
Oct 5, 2015
The point of these posts are to keep reiterating that you're an american conservative to force the conservatives to consider if that's what they want to be on the same side of history with.

It must be devastating that nobody's ever offered to be on the same side as you, huh? :)