Hillary: "Trump’s supporters... racist, sexist, homophobic xenophobic, Islamaphobic—you name it.

Page 19 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

senseamp

Lifer
Feb 5, 2006
Csk9pxIWYAA2gm6.jpg:large

Reactions: TeeJay1952

Starbuck1975

Lifer
Jan 6, 2005
That depends on how many of you there are & how many places you write it.
Easy problem to fix. Prior to the election, I will not post one more thought critical of Clinton. We're spinning around the same talking points ad nauseum, and I've said everything there is to say.

The conspiracy nonsense I initally found so amusing is now tired and dull.

Chaotic42

Lifer
Jun 15, 2001
Which deplorable are they? I think Islamophobic is probably the most prevalent.
Yeah, that's the thing. I think they missed the part where she partitioned Trump fans out and think she just called them all deplorables.

To be honest though, as far as my family goes, most of them fall into a number of those categories.

senseamp

Lifer
Feb 5, 2006
I think if you are for a guy who basically calls a whole country rapists and murderers, and it doesn't disqualify him in your eyes, you pretty much have to be at least xenophobic.

alien42

Lifer
Nov 28, 2004
I am anti-Intellectual, we agree on something!

well, you got that part right...

"intellectual

of or relating to the intellect.
a person possessing a highly developed intellect."

you are stupid and proud of it, congrats.

chucky2

Lifer
Dec 9, 1999
well, you got that part right...

"intellectual

of or relating to the intellect.
a person possessing a highly developed intellect."

you are stupid and proud of it, congrats.

LOL, whooosh, aaannndd right over alien42 head... :D

nakedfrog

No Lifer
Apr 3, 2001
I think if you are for a guy who basically calls a whole country rapists and murderers, and it doesn't disqualify him in your eyes, you pretty much have to be at least xenophobic.
Let's be fair, he didn't say the whole country were rapists and murderers, just the ones that come here illegally.
He's said enough things and employed enough hyperbole that we don't need to add any more on top.

agent00f

Lifer
Jun 9, 2016
Let's be fair, he didn't say the whole country were rapists and murderers, just the ones that come here illegally.
He's said enough things and employed enough hyperbole that we don't need to add any more on top.

Technically he said "they're sending" their rapists etc, which rather implicates the country and/or citizens and/or ethnicity. Not that the semantics matter, everyone knows what he meant.

alien42

Lifer
Nov 28, 2004
speaking of racist Trumpists...

"The chair of Donald Trump’s campaign in an Ohio county has resigned after claiming that racism against African Americans didn’t exist before President Barack Obama.

Mahoning County chair told The Guardian that the challenges African Americans faced were their own fault.

“If you’re black and you haven’t been successful in the last 50 years, it’s your own fault. You’ve had every opportunity, it was given to you,” she said. “You’ve had the same schools everybody else went to. You had benefits to go to college that white kids didn’t have. You had all the advantages and didn’t take advantage of it. It’s not our fault, certainly.”

She added that low voter turnout among African Americans was related to the way “they’re raised.”

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/kathy-miller-donald-trump_us_57e40490e4b08d73b82ff48b

i have no doubt this is the general thought process for most Trump supporters and Republicans in general for quite some time now.

Roflmouth

Golden Member
Oct 5, 2015

"The chair of Donald Trump’s campaign in an Ohio county has resigned after claiming that racism against African Americans didn’t exist before President Barack Obama.

Mahoning County chair told The Guardian that the challenges African Americans faced were their own fault.

“If you’re black and you haven’t been successful in the last 50 years, it’s your own fault. You’ve had every opportunity, it was given to you,” she said. “You’ve had the same schools everybody else went to. You had benefits to go to college that white kids didn’t have. You had all the advantages and didn’t take advantage of it. It’s not our fault, certainly.”

She added that low voter turnout among African Americans was related to the way “they’re raised.”

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/kathy-miller-donald-trump_us_57e40490e4b08d73b82ff48b

i have no doubt this is the general thought process for most Trump supporters and Republicans in general for quite some time now.

And yet you refuse to use your amazing mind-reading abilities for good.

chucky2

Lifer
Dec 9, 1999

Holy F*ck! Did that woman actually speak Reality, much less during an election year?!?!? OMFG what was she thinking?! Lady: You tell the voters what they want to hear, not what will actually happen/what is actual Reality. Jesus, next she'll be pointing out how every other ethnicity is able to come where, with less, and not have their post immigrant generations be as F'd as native Blacks. No wonder she was canned...

Reactions: AnonymouseUser

alien42

Lifer
Nov 28, 2004
Holy F*ck! Did that woman actually speak Reality, much less during an election year?!?!? OMFG what was she thinking?! Lady: You tell the voters what they want to hear, not what will actually happen/what is actual Reality. Jesus, next she'll be pointing out how every other ethnicity is able to come where, with less, and not have their post immigrant generations be as F'd as native Blacks. No wonder she was canned...

reality for racists like you maybe, but not for realists like me.

you have proudly proclaimed both your racism and ignorance on these boards, don't you see the problem here?

chucky2

Lifer
Dec 9, 1999
reality for racists like you maybe, but not for realists like me.

LOL, whatever you need to tell yourself man... :D

you have proudly proclaimed both your racism and ignorance on these boards, don't you see the problem here?

I've proudly claimed I'm racist? Where? My ignorance? Oh, you mean your view of my posts that you're now attributing to me? LOL you are seriously one confused individual... :D

alien42

Lifer
Nov 28, 2004
I've proudly claimed I'm racist? Where? My ignorance? Oh, you mean your view of my posts that you're now attributing to me? LOL you are seriously one confused individual... :D

no chucky, you have proudly declared your racism on this forum literally dozens of times. these are your words, not mine, and it is indeed you who is very confused...

"They know I'm racist as well."

https://forums.anandtech.com/threads/hillary-trump’s-supporters-racist-sexist-homophobic-xenophobic-islamaphobic—you-name-it.2485832/page-15#post-38468906

"if you want to lump me in with people who are racist, you should throw me in with minorities, who as a rule are far more racist than the average Whitey will ever be."

https://forums.anandtech.com/threads/california-state-university-offers-segregated-housing-to-shield-black-students-from-‘micr.2485613/page-8#post-38466906

"I've clearly said in the past I'm racist"
"they're all racist as F, just like every other minority I know"

https://forums.anandtech.com/thread...-going-to-do-it.2483077/page-11#post-38462485

chucky, you are a proud racist POS, what's odd is the occasions when you deny it and attempt to deflect your racism onto other people.

Last edited: