Hillary: "Trump’s supporters... racist, sexist, homophobic xenophobic, Islamaphobic—you name it.

DrDoug

Diamond Member
Jan 16, 2014
Actually, only half of them! The actual quote is:

You know, to just be grossly generalistic, you could put half of Trump’s supporters into what I call the basket of deplorables. Right?

The racist, sexist, homophobic xenophobic, Islamaphobic—you name it. And unfortunately there are people like that. And he has lifted them up. He has given voice to their websites that used to only have 11,000 people—now have 11 million. He tweets and retweets their offensive, hateful, mean-spirited rhetoric. Now, some of those folks—they are irredeemable, but thankfully they are not America.

The response from the Trump camp:

One day after promising to be aspirational & uplifting, Hillary insults millions of Americans. #desperate https://t.co/OrBkowI4Sd

— Kellyanne Conway (@KellyannePolls) September 10, 2016

Kelly is wrong, Hillary is being aspirational & uplifting... I thought the number was higher than 50%! As far as what Hillary said, IMO if the foo shits, wear it.

The Republicans are covered in foo, lots of it.

H/T: Great Orange Satan

compuwiz1

Admin Emeritus Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
All the words the liberals play, when they are frustrated. Nice to see the normal deck of cards is still in play, albeit, it's getting older than baseball. When and how will we ever progress as human beings if everything anyone says is construed as something "ist"? I want to go back to the days of when you just said what was on your mind. At least people could be honest then, sans all the damn butt hurt. We are raising a society of over sensitive pussies and it's been on that path for awhile.

How about we talk about Bill Clinton's misogyny & sexism, Hillary? What about your own history of racism, Hillary?

Reactions: J00r 0wn3r

sportage

Lifer
Feb 1, 2008
What Hillary said is truth. You can't deny that.
My sister, your typical white middle class Trump fan, stopped by from Wal-Mart last night and the first thing she said, "walmart was full of Mexicans. They're everywhere".
So classy sis..... :(

Another clue that what Hillary said was true.
Just ask or find one Trump supporter that voted for Obama.
Find just one.
You won't.

Trump people have never voted democrat, and they never would because the democratic party believes in minorities and rights.
And for Trump to actually say to blacks, "what have you got to lose?", they have a lot to lose.
Anyone really believe the same people that support Trump, those bible thumping white people that panic should one single black family dare move into their neighborhood, anyone really believe that Donald Trump or his people give a shit about the plight of black people? Or any minority?

Trump's support is entirely racist white America.
One does not need be hit over the head to see that.
They want a wall, they cringe when they hear the words "black lives matter", they want that exodus deportation, they refuse to tolerate anyone Muslim because to them all Muslim's are terrorist in waiting, they will never accept same sex marriage nor will Donald Trump so don't fool yourself LGBT community. They want private non government education and private schools for their kids so blacks and Hispanics would be financially locked out.

I mean come-on people..... Isn't what Hillary said so obvious?
Trump uses code words all the time in his speech at his rallies.
When Trump says blacks deserve a better life or that Hispanics should have a "path", his people know Trump is just saying that to fool people and get elected.
They know when Trump says blacks deserve better, what Trump really means is deserves better as long as they keep their distance and remain in their place.
And god forbid they should ever run for president.
Because Trump and his people would question their very citizenship.

If Donald fools enough of the good people, and brings out enough of the bad ones, Trump could become president. And I really feel sorry for America if that should happen.
The only upside, people that have figured Trump out are not alone.
We figured out this con-artist long long ago. And frankly so have the Trump supporters.
The difference, Trump people all know what a Donald Trump presidency would mean for them, and for their bigoted agenda, and that is exactly why they support Donald Trump no matter what he does what he says or how much he needs to lie to fool everyone else.

Most shocking of all, just look at those that blindly support Trump.
People that you would never expect or believe would.
People like John McCain, Paul Ryan, a host of seemingly upstanding men and women, and Kellyanne Conway.
Who would have ever thought sweet little Kellyanne Conway to be a white supremacist bigot?
Trump's previous managers, yes, understood. But Kellyanne Conway?
Add to that list the Trump children, not too surprising, as well as his current wife.
For Melania I guess, money can buy away common decency and sympathy for those immigrant hopefuls that would follow in her footsteps.

Last edited:

MongGrel

Lifer
Dec 3, 2013
All the words the liberals play, when they are frustrated. Nice to see the normal deck of cards is still in play, albeit, it's getting older than baseball. When and how will we ever progress as human beings if everything anyone says is construed as something "ist"? I want to go back to the days of when you just said what was on your mind. At least people could be honest then, sans all the damn butt hurt. We are raising a society of over sensitive pussies and it's been on that path for awhile.

How about we talk about Bill Clinton's misogyny & sexism, Hillary? What about your own history of racism, Hillary?

They usually seem to be the same words to me, just deployed in different manners.

I'm not an overly sensitive pussy, and still think Trump is a complete fool.

compuwiz1

Admin Emeritus Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
They usually seem to be the same words to me, just deployed in different manners.

I'm not an overly sensitive pussy, and still think Trump is a complete fool.

If you say you're not a sensitive pussy, I'll believe you. And for the last part about Trump, I agree. I just want to see conversations where people don't throw these reflex terms out when they have nothing else to bring.

Reactions: Phynaz and MongGrel

pcgeek11

Lifer
Jun 12, 2005
What Hillary said is truth. You can't deny that.
My sister, your typical white middle class Trump fan, stopped by from Wal-Mart last night and the first thing she said, "walmart was full of Mexicans. They're everywhere".
So classy sis..... :(

Did you stop to think that just maybe Walmart was actually full of Mexicans?

Well?

Your bigotry is showing.

Perknose
Forum Director

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Zstream and Phynaz

DrDoug

Diamond Member
Jan 16, 2014
Did you stop to think that just maybe Walmart was actually full of Mexicans?

Well?

Because it's far more likely that the store would have been full of Americans. See, people like her and yourself see "Mexicans" in the store while people like sportage and myself see Americans.

Your racism is showing...

boomerang

Lifer
Jun 19, 2000
Ah, so Hillary took her mask off and the brain dead eat it up. Just think, under a Hillary presidency you may not have to read my posts anymore. What a clean and sanitary world it will be. One step closer to utopia or maybe "final solution" would be more appropriate?

Reactions: x26 and Phynaz

DrDoug

Diamond Member
Jan 16, 2014
Ah, so Hillary took her mask off and the brain dead eat it up. Just think, under a Hillary presidency you may not have to read my posts anymore. What a clean and sanitary world it will be. One step closer to utopia or maybe "final solution" would be more appropriate?

Unfortunately for you, you'll still be able to freely post after she becomes president. No "final solution" for you either so sorry to disappoint you there too, no utopia. It seems like today just isn't going your way so far...

Have a beer for breakfast.

Reactions: TeeJay1952

pcgeek11

Lifer
Jun 12, 2005
Because it's far more likely that the store would have been full of Americans. See, people like her and yourself see "Mexicans" in the store while people like sportage and myself see Americans.

Your racism is showing...

BS. People that are from Mexico are Mexicans. There is Nothing racist about it, just the facts. You are looking for something to be racist, so you make it up.

Reactions: Phynaz

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006

Yes, I'm sure she will march you off to FEMA camps just like the ultra right thought Obama was going to do.

You would think eight years of being comically wrong about how tyranny was coming for you would make you reconsider your views. Some people are just too old and hard headed to change I guess.

Think of the upside! Conservatives seem to really enjoy irrational terror of persecution so you've got at least four more years to indulge yourself in the sweet sweet fear.

DrDoug

Diamond Member
Jan 16, 2014
BS. People that are from Mexico are Mexicans. There is Nothing racist about it, just the facts. You are looking for something to be racist, so you make it up.

You are so stupid it makes my brain hurt. So if you are at a Walmart can you tell me who the Germans, Irish, Scots, French and so are are? How does she know that that store full of people were all from Mexico? Do you think she went up and asked each and every one of them? No, she assumed they were because of their color and looks, much like you assumed that she was correct.

Now for some more Trump supporters (very poorly) defending themselves against charges of racism: Alt-Right Leaders: We Aren't Racist, We Just Hate Jews

The three Alt-Right leaders who gathered in D.C. this afternoon made two things very clear: They think white people are genetically predisposed to be more moral and intelligent than black people, and they do not want to share their envisioned utopian ethno-state with folks of the Jewish persuasion.

So they aren't racist, they just believe that they are genetically more moral and intelligent than black people. Oh, and they don't want to share with Jews.

Snotty selfish little bastards, aren't they?

Last edited:

brycejones

Lifer
Oct 18, 2005
Now for some more Trump supporters (very poorly) defending themselves against charges of racism: Alt-Right Leaders: We Aren't Racist, We Just Hate Jews

So they aren't racist, they just believe that they are genetically more moral and intelligent than black people. Oh, and they don't want to share with Jews.

Hopefully orooorooroo or whatever and maxipad will be along soon with a meme to disprove this. Because a picture with some words on it proves everything

Or better yet 15 you-tube videos.

Starbuck1975

Lifer
Jan 6, 2005
Winning the hearts and minds. Some of those deplorables were part of her husband's coalition. You know, the blue collar coal miners the economy left behind and the Democrats no longer really need to cater to. People angry and frustrated who will naturally gravitate to the messenger that throws them even just the slightest of attention, or a reason for their situation. It's the "they took our jerbs" mentality.

Trump knows what he is doing. Yes he is using dangerous rhetoric, but dismissing these people as deplorables or "too stupid to know better" is equally deplorable and why the current political environment is so toxic.

Reagan and Bill Clinton understood how to reach bi-partisan audiences because they were both natural leaders, and spoke to all Americans. Hillary is not, so she is falling back on old and tired stereotypes.

pcgeek11

Lifer
Jun 12, 2005
You are so stupid it makes my brain hurt. So if you are at a Walmart can you tell me who the Germans, Irish, Scots, French and so are are? How does she know that that store full of people were all from Mexico? Do you think she went up and asked each and every one of them? No, she assumed they were because of their color and looks, much like you assumed that she was correct.

Don't be silly. She saw that Walmart had a large number of people that looked to be of Mexican Heritage. It was logical to her that they were Mexican. This was her assumption and logically people of Mexican heritage are pretty easy to spot. Granted some of them could have been born as American Citizens, but I don't know that and neither do you. You are assuming that they are Americans, She is assuming they are Mexicans. This would make you guilty of doing the same thing.

I personally didn't assume anything. I only asked the question if he considered that MAYBE she was right. Instead of jumping to a conclusion based on racism. His sister may well be racist, I don't know.

No wonder your brain hurts.

1prophet

Diamond Member
Aug 17, 2005
So "say anything change nothing" bought and paid for corporate Hillary Clinton has her 47% moment and her true believer Koolaid drinkers defend her.

This comment says it best.

So Hillary has stooped to Trump's level and has taken a page from the republican playbook ala, welfare queens, Willy Horton and the 47%. I was hoping she would take the high road and stay out of the gutter but this is politics in America. I hope this doesn't come back to bite her in the butt.

This guy pegged her right 8 years ago, no conspiracy theories necessary

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H6f4tZFZ_-g

The only reason republicans can't attack Hillary effectively is because she caters to the same type of rich corporate types that are running the show behind the scenes in this country that they also support, the same corporate types both parties continuously throw the middle class under the bus for while giving "pretty" speeches for their votes.

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
Donald Trump himself thinks his supporters are idiots. He said "I could go out into the streets and shoot someone and my supporters wouldn't care"

Hillary is right but its one of those things you don't say at least not in that way.

BTW - Lindsay Graham said the following about Trump
Graham didn't mince words in addressing Trump's supporters during an appearance on CNN: "I don't know who you are and I don't know why you like this guy. I think what you like about him, he appears to be strong and the rest of us are weak. He's a very successful businessman and he's gonna make everything great. He's gonna take all the problems of the world and put 'em in a box and make your life better. That's what he's selling."

"Here's what you're buying," Graham continued. "He's a race-baiting, xenophobic religious bigot.

Trump has exhibited these characteristics during the election. In order for him to get his current level of support, what Hillary said is true.

Last edited:

TheGardener

Golden Member
Jul 19, 2014
I find the 'ism' accusations a scream. Want to talk about homophobia? Let's go back just a few years to the prior presidential election campaign. Hillary Clinton was asked by screwball host Chris Matthews if she supported NY state recognizing gay marriage. Clinton said emphatically and roundly shouted, "No!". Then she delivers a big smile and chuckle, when the state university students roundly boo her. Don't you love Clinton's condescending smile when you are the target of her indifference. But you can trust her. Clinton's not like the others.

Trump on the other hand, as reported by that neo-fascist newspaper called the NY Times, Trump trumps Hillary on gay issues. They pointed out how his position differs from the traditional Republicans.

Go ahead you liberal hypocrites. Choke on it. You and Clinton are evil! Evil!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZkK2_6H9MM

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/04/23/us/politics/donald-trump-gay-rights.html?_r=0

"“He will be the most gay-friendly Republican nominee for president ever,” said Gregory T. Angelo, the president of the Log Cabin Republicans, a group that supports gay rights."

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
Funny how you mention the past and not the present. His platform opposes gay marriage. Clinton's endorses it.

More importantly though, she was talking about Trump supporters, not Trump himself. His supporters are indeed much more likely to oppose gay marriage than Americans as a whole, so Clinton was pretty spot on by your metric.

Things like this probably shouldn't be said, but it's not like she isn't totally right.

flexy

Diamond Member
Sep 28, 2001
"The racist, sexist, homophobic xenophobic, Islamaphobic—you name it"

ABSOLUTELY the truth. No reason to be PC here.

1sikbITCH

Diamond Member
Jan 3, 2001
Actually, only half of them! The actual quote is:

The response from the Trump camp:

Kelly is wrong, Hillary is being aspirational & uplifting... I thought the number was higher than 50%! As far as what Hillary said, IMO if the foo shits, wear it.

The Republicans are covered in foo, lots of it.

H/T: Great Orange Satan

She forgot to lump in Putin and Russia. Lots of people pulling for Trump.