Hillary for President?

abracadabra1

Diamond Member
Nov 18, 1999
never!
we're definately going to have a black male president before we have a female president.
too bad powell didn't run.

pac1085

Diamond Member
Jun 27, 2000
Uh oh...it best not happen...what would they call Clinton? First Man? lol

IBhacknU

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 1999
Who's to say what the future will bring. Anything is possible.

Who thinks Hillary would have done better then Gore?

NFS4

No Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Although I would LOVE to vote for Colin Powel, Republicans just don't do it for me:p

Capn

Platinum Member
Jun 27, 2000
Heh Hillary would have 0% chance in hell of getting elected. The sympathy vote will be long gone in four years. Hillary might win the vote for most hated woman in america, but otherwise she won't be winning anything outside of NY state.

NFS4

No Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Why does everyone hate Hillary so much? I just don't get it:Q

abracadabra1

Diamond Member
Nov 18, 1999
i dunno either!
she seems like a nice gal ;)

i would never vote republican either- but powell seems to change things in most people's minds. more the man of integrity than any other possible public figure.

hendon

Oct 9, 2000
I think the more pertinent question is:
Why would anyone like Hillary Clinton at all??

NFS4

No Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
I'm being serious, why do you people dislike Hillary so much. Just what EXACTLY has she done? Besides being a first lady and running for Senate, what could she have possibly done to garner such negative feedback?

Seems quite unfair to me.

Raspewtin

Diamond Member
Nov 16, 1999

<< what could she have possibly done to garner such negative feedback? >>

some disliked her involvement re: national healthcare plan.

PistachioByAzul

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 1999
Not even touching on the issues, Hilary Clinton is very much like her husband. She's been involved in a number questionable deals, and I believe is still being investigated. She'll say anything that's convenient to her at the time. This woman is unscrupulous.

You feel bad for her for being cheated on? That scandal made her political career. Through it she secured support from all the Oprah watching housewives, and all clowns who vote based on superficials.

NFS4

No Lifer
Oct 9, 1999

<< Not even touching on the issues, Hilary Clinton is very much like her husband. She's been involved in a number questionable deals, and I believe is still being investigated. She'll say anything that's convenient to her at the time. This woman is unscrupulous.

You feel bad for her for being cheated on? That scandal made her political career. Through it she secured support from all the Oprah watching housewives, and all clowns who vote based on superficials.
>>

Hmmm, if that's the case the American people would have never reelected Bill Clinton.

NFS4

No Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
I don't believe I live in NY...what makes you think I live in NY?

Capn

Platinum Member
Jun 27, 2000
I've never heard hillary say anything which I felt was sincere. Same old same old say anything bunch of politicians. No doubt about it NY is a stepping stone for Hillary on a presidential run in a few years, and NewYorkers bought the whole package.

hendon

Oct 9, 2000
She's ambitious, poll-following just like her husband... the Senate seat is just a mere stepping stone.. she doesn't care about her electorate...

People elected Clinton because he followed the polls... and Bob Dole wasn't as charming as him apparently....
Americans like charming people more than war heroes apparently...
Americans like people who follow their wishes (poll-following) than real leaders...