Hillary for President!

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

kache

Nov 10, 2012
I have a coworker who fits...let's see. Mentally crippled, check. Lesbian? Well, transexual (man->woman) who goes after women, so check and check.

And the mentally crippled thing? Too busy trying to commit suicide.

Perfect fit, yes?

Na, mentally crippled doesn't work. She needs to be able to think and talk properly.

Oct 30, 2004
Just imagine how you and your brethren would act if the first female president was a Republican. No doubt you guys would go to no ends to demonize a female Republican candidate.

Dear God! Even though I'm an atheist, if you really do exist, please please make the Republicans nominate either Sarah Palin ("The Dingbat") or Michelle Bachman ("The Moron") to be the Republicans' 2016 presidential candidate!

PokerGuy

Lifer
Jul 2, 2005
The very thought of president Hillary makes me physically ill, but the American people have repeatedly demonstrated poor judgement so it would not surprise me.

OlafSicky

Platinum Member
Feb 25, 2011
It would be great but she won't run she is just too old for office and I doubt Bill will be around four more years. She will go on a lecture circuit make a pile of money and play with her grand kids.

Perknose

Forum Director & Omnipotent Overlord
Forum Director
Oct 9, 1999
It would be great but she won't run she is just too old for office and I doubt Bill will be around four more years. She will go on a lecture circuit make a pile of money and play with her grand kids.

Not Hilary. That woman has ovaries of steel! :cool:

schneiderguy

Lifer
Jun 26, 2006
Wait, women can be president now?

RTR36OBO-1280x960.jpg

I don't know if that counts as a woman :confused:

To be honest, as a straight male I'd rather fuck her husband.

kache

Nov 10, 2012
I hope Condoleezza Rice runs, tbh. She's not lesbian, but she's black, woman and (relatively) young, so it might be a good start.

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
too late. They won. I say give them everything they want. The US now is controlled by a critical mass of moochers and parasites. Get in line with all the rest of em and stand there with your hand out.

I'll agree that the Donald Trumps of America have entirely too much power, yes.

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999

She'll be 69 in 2016, the same age as Reagan when he won the presidency.

gevorg

Diamond Member
Nov 3, 2004
Hilary (D) vs Rice (R)

would be a good political freak-show, so many dilemmas and divides by zero for voters

tweaker2

Lifer
Aug 5, 2000
Well, seeing as if we're so far away from 2016, for now I'll just say that I'd vote for Hillary for the express purpose of pissing off the Repubs even more than they were after Obama got reelected. Just imagine....sixteen years of uninterrupted Dem ownership of the White House. Scary huh?

That being said, I'd say she'd get votes from a part of the demographic that Obama couldn't reach and still get most of the votes from the folks that voted for Obama.

Repubs, you guys better start swiftboating Hillary right now because it'll take much more than a heaping barnfull of the usual smear and fear you guys are so famous for slinging. ;)

Last edited:
Aug 14, 2001
Well, seeing as if we're so far away from 2016, for now I'll just say that I'd vote for Hillary for the express purpose of pissing off the Repubs even more than they were after Obama got reelected. Just imagine....sixteen years of uninterrupted Dem ownership of the White House. Scary huh?

It's more than just 16 years of Dem ownership of the White House...but 16 years of a non-Republican white male. It would be the final nail in the coffin for their race-gender identity politics of white men for the GOP.

Screech

Golden Member
Oct 20, 2004
she's probably who I'm most inclined to vote for at this point...what, you don't think she has enough experience? :whiste:

She probably doesn't give very good blowjobs.....

/.....backs away from thread slowly......

Ausm

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Decent NYT article about the strategic interim career choices she faces during the next 4 years.

FWIW, she's presently denying any intention to run. Yeah, riiiiiiiight!

Nothing gives this staunch American libruhl more hope for the future of the Republic than the prospect of President Hilary. She's one tough, uber smart, disciplined, seasoned and experienced babe.

For me, what underlies everything in national politics is who gets to nominate Supreme Court justices. The dream scenario of 8 years of Hilary following these 4 more of Barry gives me great, good hope that we can take back the Court from the Axis of True Evil -- Scalia (batman), Thomas (robin), and Roberts (Commissioner Whatshisname?).

Eyes on the prize, boy-os, eyes on the goddamn prize! :thumbsup:

I think we could run anyone in 2016 and beat the Republicons..... :D

tweaker2

Lifer
Aug 5, 2000

You're making a good case for why Bill strayed off the homestead. And here I thought it was all about her sensually shaped cankles. Still, her potential for winning the next presidential election should be alot more scary for the Repubs than her uhhh, "matronly attributes", I'd say.

Perknose

Forum Director & Omnipotent Overlord
Forum Director
Oct 9, 1999
Why in the hell would anyone want her as president? Really?

^^^ This is the exact question the saner and more grounded in reality among us were asking when Ronnie Rayguns and the Dub were running, and "winning."