Hillary for President!

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Aug 14, 2001
Imagine the complex of so many GOP voters if a woman becomes President after Obama. I think that we'll see riots and even more mental disease.

sportage

Lifer
Feb 1, 2008
Will she run? Yes.
Can she get elected? Yes.
Will this come to pass (as they say in the Bible)? Yes.
Will republicans totally freak? Yes. Naturally.

Well maybe not so much freaking. Actually Hillary enjoys very high support among republican women. And much respect among her republican counter parts.
Then, toss a little Bill Clinton into the mix, and there you are.

Do not confuse the Hillary of 2008 with the Hillary of 2016.
That would be, once again, Faux News most grievous mistake.
It would be wise and healthy for republican Hilary haters to consider taking up a hobby at this point, just as a precaution, like maybe needlepoint. Something, anything, to keep ones mind occupied while Hillary goes thru the process of becoming your next president.

What you will witness come 2015-16 is yet another unified democratic party behind yet another slam dunk presidential candidate.
And on the other side?
Yet another circus of comedy as the far rightwing republicans reject all logical choices.
Republicans on the far right swallowed Mitt Romney, as hard as that was to do, in 2012. I can guarantee you, the far rightwing of their party will not fall for that again.
Either Santorum or Bachmann will be the only acceptable choice. Period.
And they will eat their own to get their way. Count on that.

1prophet

Diamond Member
Aug 17, 2005
She's capable, but she lost me when she became the unelected co-president back in the '90's.

She is capable alright, of telling the fools who would vote for her what they want to hear while doing the bidding of the 1%, especially those idiot union leaders who continually endorse the very same people that continually stick it up their ass.

http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/story?id=4218509&page=1#.UMXKY6xhcmE

In six years as a member of the Wal-Mart board of directors, between 1986 and 1992, Hillary Clinton remained silent as the world's largest retailer waged a major campaign against labor unions seeking to represent store workers.
Clinton has been endorsed for president by more than a dozen unions, according to her campaign Web site, which omits any reference to her role at Wal-Mart in its detailed biography of her.
Wal-Mart's anti-union efforts were headed by one of Clinton's fellow board members, John Tate, a Wal-Mart executive vice president who also served on the board with Clinton for four of her six years.
Tate was fond of repeating, as he did at a managers meeting in 2004 after his retirement, what he said was his favorite phrase, "Labor unions are nothing but blood-sucking parasites living off the productive labor of people who work for a living."
Wal-Mart says Tate's comments "were his own and do not reflect Wal-Mart's views."
But Wal-Mart founder Sam Walton and other company officials often recounted how they relied on Tate to lead the company's successful anti-union efforts.
An ABC News analysis of the videotapes of at least four stockholder meetings where Clinton appeared shows she never once rose to defend the role of American labor unions.
This is one of the reasons Big Business wanted the Clintons in office, because only a Democrat can actually silence the unions and pass things like NAFTA, a republican like George Bush Sr. wouldn't have had a chance because the unions at the time had the power to shut the country down and would have done so.

The solution is in the link below, hint it is not the republicans, tea party or other such nonsense.

[SIZE=-1]Why Voting for Democrats Doesn’t Help Working People
http://www.counterpunch.org/2012/08/14/why-voting-for-democrats-doesnt-help-working-people/
[/SIZE]

Feb 4, 2009
I'd love her to run here are my only concerns:
1st she'll be around 70 which is about as old I would be comfortable with
2nd not sure if I like the idea of a 24-28 year rein from Clinton & Bush families

It would be awesome to have Bill hanging around the White House again!

Pr0d1gy

Diamond Member
Jan 30, 2005
This country was founded to get away from this crap.

This. We keep electing the least qualified people into office in some weird nepotism scheme that any decent business would have rules against. As I said, if Hillary is the nomination I will absolutely not vote Dem next time. There are plenty of people who are more qualified and would do a better job, but how is it that Joe Biden is not the automatic choice here? How many 2 term VP's have not been the nomination for the next election?

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009
She is capable alright, of telling the fools who would vote for her what they want to hear while doing the bidding of the 1%, especially those idiot union leaders who continually endorse the very same people that continually stick it up their ass.

http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/story?id=4218509&page=1#.UMXKY6xhcmE

This is one of the reasons Big Business wanted the Clintons in office, because only a Democrat can actually silence the unions and pass things like NAFTA, a republican like George Bush Sr. wouldn't have had a chance because the unions at the time had the power to shut the country down and would have done so.

The solution is in the link below, hint it is not the republicans, tea party or other such nonsense.

[SIZE=-1]Why Voting for Democrats Doesn’t Help Working People
http://www.counterpunch.org/2012/08/14/why-voting-for-democrats-doesnt-help-working-people/
[/SIZE]

The good ole DLC wing of the Democratic party. I think it stands for Democrats who Love Corporations.

IGBT

Lifer
Jul 16, 2001
no doubt the well established liberal base of moochers and parasites and low information liberal voters will demand this to keep the gravy train going. The panzi poet liberals will go to work on this yesterday.

Apr 27, 2012
no doubt the well established liberal base of moochers and parasites and low information liberal voters will demand this to keep the gravy train going. The panzi poet liberals will go to work on this yesterday.

These people need to be punished, take away all their welfare and benefits because they are going too far.

Perknose

Forum Director & Omnipotent Overlord
Forum Director
Oct 9, 1999

Says the semi-literate knuckle-dragger who isn't even conversant with the simple English word "pansy."

Talk about a "low-information" voter! :p

ElFenix

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Mar 20, 2000
no thanks baby boomers, you've had enough time running the country into the ground.

kache

Nov 10, 2012
But white woman is boring. Isn't there a competent black woman, maybe transexual, who could become the next President?

IGBT

Lifer
Jul 16, 2001
Says the semi-literate knuckle-dragger who isn't even conversant with the simple English word "pansy."

Talk about a "low-information" voter! :p

I throw these little errors in to satisfy the grammar / spelling / nasi (see I did it again) !! Keep taking the bate. (and again!!)

kache

Nov 10, 2012
Black, crippled, transexual, lesbian woman. The perfect politically correct President.

IGBT

Lifer
Jul 16, 2001
These people need to be punished, take away all their welfare and benefits because they are going too far.

too late. They won. I say give them everything they want. The US now is controlled by a critical mass of moochers and parasites. Get in line with all the rest of em and stand there with your hand out.

nehalem256

Lifer
Apr 13, 2012
Just imagine how you and your brethren would act if the first female president was a Republican. No doubt you guys would go to no ends to demonize a female Republican candidate.

Any woman who does not support abortion is not a real woman in their minds. Which is why they are unable to distinguish between the 2.

RampantAndroid

Diamond Member
Jun 27, 2004
Black, crippled, transexual, lesbian woman. The perfect politically correct President.

I have a coworker who fits...let's see. Mentally crippled, check. Lesbian? Well, transexual (man->woman) who goes after women, so check and check.

And the mentally crippled thing? Too busy trying to commit suicide.

Perfect fit, yes?