Hillary for President!

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

88keys

Golden Member
Aug 24, 2012
If Hillary gets in 2016, that means that in 7 out of the 9 last presidential elections, we have had a Bush or Clinton on the ticket. And it would be 8 if you counted Hillarys failed DNC bid in 2008 :eek

That being said, I wish I had voted for Hillary over Obama in 2008 and would love to see her become presidnet in 2016.

One thing that doesn't look good for the GOP in 2016 is that it will have been almost 30 years since a republican took more than 290 Electoral votes.

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
Lets see how Benghazi gate plays out. Because it's not going away.

Dream on. It's already gone, because there wasn't anything there in the first place other than opportunism from Repubs.

Cue incoherent circular raving... Righties' panties may still be in a knot, but it's only because they seem to enjoy it. The rest of the country has moved on.

classy

Lifer
Oct 12, 1999
I hope she runs. I voted for her in our primary. I believe a woman will bring a fundamental change for the better in Washington. Obama is black, but he still just one of the boys.