Hillary Clinton said in Las Vegas that, "No women are illegal."

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

woodie1

Diamond Member
Mar 7, 2000
Originally posted by: shinerburke
Originally posted by: JEDIYoda
Originally posted by: Wheezer
Immigrants are generally much harder workers than native citizens and would strengthen our country.

don't beleive the hype.

For the most part Hispanic workers are vety hard worker...legal or illegal..

For the most part? I'd say it is 50/50 at best from what I've seen around here.

It may have been that way once, but not now around here either.

Nemesis 1

Lifer
Dec 30, 2006
Immigrants are generally much harder workers than native citizens and would strengthen our country.

don't beleive the hype.

BS. I have worked with enough to know thats just plain wrong. The women are OK but the men suck bigtime.1 out of 10 men are worth their wages. I take it your from the coastal regions.

Look at the problems were having in the Food industry. Diseased foods . Most caused by poor clean up . and paid off USDA inspectors.

gururu2

Oct 14, 2007
depends on the nationality. for the most part, recent immigrants practice and push a hard work ethic to the children, even over education. not unlike most of the immigrant cultures that came to America in the last 150 years. check your language if you question your own bigotry.

Wheezer

Diamond Member
Nov 2, 1999

don't beleive the hype.

For the most part Hispanic workers are very hard worker...legal or illegal..

Everyone is soooo ready to make excuses and state "what hard workers" the hispanics are.

I got 2 problems with that:

#1 who cares? wtf does being a hard worker have to do with being an illegal immigrant to this country? You could be the richest man in Mexico...sneak across the border and your an illegal immigrant.

#2 what about all the hard working white Americans?

There seems to be a tendency to forget them. A side effect of this feeling of neglect and this always praising the illegal immigrants from south of the boarder is going to alienate many white Americans...don't be surprised if you see a rise in the membership of white supremacy groups because of it.

and no, you will not know it...there are thousands of members who do not actively profess their membership....eventually though, when they feel enough is enough they'll come out of the wood work.

senseamp

Lifer
Feb 5, 2006
It's a trap to get the idiots running for Republican nomination to alienate female and Hispanic voters. Of course they'll fall right for it :D

Nemesis 1

Lifer
Dec 30, 2006
Maybe some will remember this. In Austin MN. A few years back there was a hugh flood. A relative of mine worked at a food pacaging company their that was flooded out.

My wife and I went on a vacation and stopped to visit the relative. I told him I seen his work place was flooded out. He said ya it was bad. So I said how long befor the plant is running again . He said it already is. I couldn't believe it. So he asked if I would like to visit the plant . I said sure do . So we went early inthe morning . Clean after shift was going on at the time. I watched and I couldn't believe the poor job I was seeing. We stood their and talked as I watched the USDA inspector do her job. After she signed off I got down on hands and knees and checked it out. Their was still food from I don't know when under there. I new there would because not one of the hispanics got down underneath to clean . I don't know if any here have handled a high pressure hose or not.
But at 1100psi they do a good job . depending on who is on the wand. I told wife not to buy any APC products . She said we don't . I said Oh yes we do . She asked what product

I told her it the one advertized on TV that people can't believe wasn't delivered.

I also asked My cousin about all the wall panels and how they removed them all to do the flood clean up.In 2 weeks time frame. He told me they DIDN"T.

Starbuck1975

Lifer
Jan 6, 2005
Where is this magical land you speak of? Most I encounter have about the same work ethic to lazy ratio as every other race in America.

maluckey

Platinum Member
Jan 31, 2003
I too want to know where these skilled, hard working illegals are. I recently watched a crew of illegals build a house down the street. I wouldn't live in that house for ANYTHING. It was more shoddy than MY house, and that one ended up being pretty crappy. Of course, I called the local ICE office...and they...did nothing.

Typical. I guess that ICE only works as hard as the illegals.

Pabster

Lifer
Apr 15, 2001
Originally posted by: senseamp
It's a trap to get the idiots running for Republican nomination to alienate female and Hispanic voters. Of course they'll fall right for it :D

Your heroes better get the race card settled first. :laugh:

senseamp

Lifer
Feb 5, 2006
Originally posted by: Pabster

Your heroes better get the race card settled first. :laugh:

You really think GOP will pick up the black vote this time around?
Bwahahahaa :D

LittleNemoNES

Diamond Member
Oct 7, 2005

Ok, what does being hispanic have anything to do with being lazy or being a hard worker? Same goes for any race.

I feel stupid having to even mention this.

Pabster

Lifer
Apr 15, 2001
You really think GOP will pick up the black vote this time around?
Bwahahahaa :D

No, but Obama will. And your Hillary will be sorry :laugh: