Hillary Clinton is just about the worst politician we could vote for in 2016

Page 5 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

IronWing

No Lifer
Jul 20, 2001
I'm loving that liberals are realizing Hillary is no liberal, but rather the worst class of politician, like her husband.

-John
Liberals have known that Clinton is no liberal since the early 90s. Conservatives still don't understand it.

Zorkorist

Diamond Member
Apr 17, 2007
There is nothing Hilary could do that would make me respect her as a leader of this country.

She is way too far a mess.

-John

Zorkorist

Diamond Member
Apr 17, 2007
Liberals have known that Clinton is no liberal since the early 90s. Conservatives still don't understand it.
We understand it. We are trying to salvage individual freedoms, which at the end of the day is all we can do.

Communism, Bernie Sanders, etc., are all gross extensions of the Clintons.

-John

MongGrel

Lifer
Dec 3, 2013
I'm loving that liberals are realizing Hillary is no liberal, but rather the worst class of politician, like her husband.

-John

It's funny most people are all ready well aware of that, but some other people just mindlessly walking into threads shouting "liberals" off the bat all the time.

Must be quite a revelation on your part.

MongGrel

Lifer
Dec 3, 2013
We understand it. We are trying to salvage individual freedoms, which at the end of the day is all we can do.

Communism, Bernie Sanders, etc., are all gross extensions of the Clintons.

-John

There is that we thing again.

The voices in your head ?

Individual freedoms, that's a good one :p

Zorkorist

Diamond Member
Apr 17, 2007
Individual Freedoms are what made this country great.

It's why Donald Trump is so popular. He is a free man, and winning everything he does.

-John

Zorkorist

Diamond Member
Apr 17, 2007
Nothing funny about it.

You can have Hillary, or Trump.

It's a no brainer for Trump.

-John

Zorkorist

Diamond Member
Apr 17, 2007
We were headed towards block captains with the Clintons and Obama, I feel much safer with Trump.

-John

Indus

Diamond Member
May 11, 2002
You're right Mongrel, only people with no brains will vote for people who openly say our wages are too high and we need to compete with countries paying $110 a month.

So what's the betting odds on Trump using Zork as slave labor to build the Great Wall of Trump?

Indus

Diamond Member
May 11, 2002
I find the Seig Hiel, Torch em, Get out of my country part to US Naturalized Citizens, and beatdowns at Hillary rallies particularly attractive.

JSt0rm

Lifer
Sep 5, 2000
I find the Seig Hiel, Torch em, Get out of my country part to US Naturalized Citizens, and beatdowns at Hillary rallies particularly attractive.

No true american would think any different.:sneaky:

Muse

Lifer
Jul 11, 2001
I'd vote Green before voting for her.

Would she be the "worst politician?" Don't be ridiculous.
We were headed towards block captains with the Clintons and Obama, I feel much safer with Trump.

-John
You wouldn't be safer with Trump, but you might feel that way.

Last edited:

BonzaiDuck

Lifer
Jun 30, 2004
I'd vote Green before voting for her.

Would she be the "worst politician?" Don't be ridiculous.You wouldn't be safer with Trump, but you might feel that way.

Oh! I'd vote "Green" if they had any chance of winning.

But that's not the game-theoretic hand we're dealt. And you could argue "Well -- if people inclined that way voted accordingly, they MIGHT have a chance of winning!"

Try that one at the BlackJack tables over at the Morongo Reservation.

YOu get "sloppy seconds" if you vote in the Primary but don't get involved with a PAC or local activist group. You get "sloppy thirds" if you only vote in the General.

At least, if you're "involved," you might have a chance for attending or participating in a "convention."

It's like a joke I heard as a grade-school kid. "Mom! I want corn flakes for breakfast!" "Shut up and drink your beer! And stop whining!"