Hillary Clinton destroys Mike Pence

JSt0rm

Lifer
Sep 5, 2000
I was wondering how she was going to respond to make it such pwnage but yeah it was a duh moment. I love how he thanked her lol.

1jzpowr

Apr 15, 2009
Great job on Hilary's part; basically what i've been fealing all along. Just because a group is anti-American, or doesn't agree with us, shouldn't mean we have to shun them away and not talk to them. Opening talks like what Obama is doing is a step in the right dierection and i hope he keeps it up. Now, if only the same can be done with Iran and North Korea.....

heyheybooboo

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2007
LOL @ Pence - What a Marroon :D

When someone starts a question with "Isn't it true ..." you know a load of BS is coming.

I hope we don't burn Hillary out - she may make a great Sec of State for the next 8 years.

tweaker2

Lifer
Aug 5, 2000
Pence the Playuh who thought to play Clinton like a rubber band banjo played himself stupid instead. So much for Pence the talking point parrot.

I personally dislike Clinton, but after viewing those clips I have to admit she looks a foot taller and many years the wiser to me now.

rudder

Lifer
Nov 9, 2000
Originally posted by: tweaker2
I personally dislike Clinton, but after viewing those clips I have to admit she looks a foot taller and many years the wiser to me now.

Getting shot at by snipers in a war zone will do that to a person.

Lemon law

Lifer
Nov 6, 2005
The Pense argument is the GOP argument, they try to elevate the GOP by nitpicking everything the democrats do. Sorry Mr. Pense, it does not elevate the GOP in any way, and the correct way to bring that point home was demonstrated by Hillary.

LumbergTech

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2005
Originally posted by: BrownTown
It was a good response I think, but I hardly see any "pwnage" as the case may be.

then you are choosing not to see it..

she took a nut job's bs and turned it around on him

Mani

Diamond Member
Aug 9, 2001
Hillary is good. She can deconstruct republican platitudes with the best of 'em by using intellectual arguments without sounding pretentious or rambling. That congressman was glad he didn't have to respond.

Mani

Diamond Member
Aug 9, 2001
Originally posted by: BrownTown
It was a good response I think, but I hardly see any "pwnage" as the case may be.

You haven't watched many debates then - "pwnage" doesn't get any better than that.

SirStev0

Lifer
Nov 13, 2003
I think she finally might have put that silly talking point to rest and it is about time. I doubt any of the conservative mouth pieces will be able to bring it up again for at least a few weeks. By then I am sure there will be some nice smiling pictures of Reagan and Bush the First shaking hands with some dirty unamerican commies.

Cuda1447

Lifer
Jul 26, 2002
Although I agree Hillary had a very nice response and I also agree that the question was worded very poorly, I disagree entirely with the "Dickless republicans" title on that page. In fact, I think its more accurate to say Dickless Democrats in this instance. Furthermore, I think it is very immature and shows that the author of that is a partisan hack and failed anatomy class.

tvarad

Golden Member
Jun 25, 2001
Somebody ought to tell the Republicans that the Cold War is over. Get over it.

IronWing

No Lifer
Jul 20, 2001
Originally posted by: Fear No Evil
Originally posted by: sandorski
She would have made a good President.

She'd look like Reagan next to Obama.

I disagree. I think she would have been a better president than Obama. She just couldn't win the post and Obama could.

Lemon law

Lifer
Nov 6, 2005
My reaction is that some of the Hillary would have made a good President crowd fail to understand why Obama won. Obama was always against the Iraq war,
Hillary tried to straddle the fence and pandered to GWB, and that is what gave Obama his opportunity, and that is the #1 reason why Obama won. You can't get it wrong on big things like wars and expect to win.

Hillary probably kicks herself for that political pandering everyday, but when Pense tries the same pandering stunt on Hillary, he done picked on the wrong person who understands that moral weakness of pandering best of all.

Mani

Diamond Member
Aug 9, 2001

Do you ever wonder if your obsession with Obama is unhealthy?

Fear No Evil

Diamond Member
Nov 14, 2008
Originally posted by: ironwing

I disagree. I think she would have been a better president than Obama. She just couldn't win the post and Obama could.

Right, because liberals would prefer woman stay in the kitchen..