Hillary cancels appearance where Benghazi victim's mom, protestors await

Texashiker

Lifer
Dec 18, 2010
This might be a good way to dive hillary out of the public eye. Everywhere she goes there needs to be a protest waiting on her.

It appears to me hillary will not be able to stand up to the legacy she created.

http://cnsnews.com/mrctv-blog/barba...i-victims-mom-protestors#sthash.w1b9htak.dpuf
Hillary Clinton was the planned keynote speaker at the 17th Annual Western Healthcare Leadership Academy in San Diego on April 11 - but she's cancelled her visit in the midst of planned protests from San Diego locals and military families.

Protestors organized by "The Difference Matters" do not want the former U.S. Secretary of State to come because of Clinton's role in the Benghazi scandal.

If she is planning on running during the 2016 presidential elections, or any other race for president, she is going to have an uphill battle.

Jaskalas

Lifer
Jun 23, 2004
If she is planning on running during the 2016 presidential elections, or any other race for president, she is going to have an uphill battle.

She had her chance, Obama took it. It's my estimation she no longer has fitness for the rigors of a campaign or the youth to handle a debate. All this speculation over her running is quite amusing.

kage69

Lifer
Jul 17, 2003
The repubs want to smear Benghazi egg on their faces.... Again?

Yeah, that'll show her.

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
She had her chance, Obama took it. It's my estimation she no longer has fitness for the rigors of a campaign or the youth to handle a debate. All this speculation over her running is quite amusing.

She is going to run and I would peg her odds of winning as quite good. Not only is she quite popular nationally but she has a united party behind her and a most likely weak/crazed Republican opponent to look forward to. Those are all strong pluses.

I don't think that conservatives realize that the whole Benghazi thing plays extremely strongly with the ultra right, but the rest of the country has forgotten about it. They don't care.

senseamp

Lifer
Feb 5, 2006
Republicans still trying to disqualify Hillary somehow, because they know they can't win.
I can take a dump and it will make a better president than whoever can make it through the sphincter of GOP primaries.

Thebobo

Lifer
Jun 19, 2006
CNSnews Right here Right now! (TM) lol and a blog no less. But now it will be all over the conservitive web as official news

You know If I made political post and linked MSNBC as my source of fact I would get laughed right of here by you folks. You on the other hand seem to be blind to the bias such sites offers.

DesiPower

Lifer
Nov 22, 2008
It's a good decision, why face a hostile crowd? CA will be hers in 2016 no matter what, all she needs to attend in that state is Private fundraisers. For 2016, she has no competition from within the democrats, and Republicans have lost United states for good, there is nothing stopping her next 8 years of presidency followed by next 8 years of more Obama. Why face hostile crowd?

kage69

Lifer
Jul 17, 2003
Hopefully, with the amount of people she and her husband have had murdered it is the least of what she deserves.

lol

And what amount would that be? Did she kill a guy like the previous First Lady and I miss it somehow? Do tell.

norseamd

Lifer
Dec 13, 2013

without getting into what you are talking about

she already said she would not run for another public office after the wikileaks releases

she should keep her promise that she made

HOSED

Dec 30, 2013
Wow this is a tough crowd. Apparently Hillary has a book deal and it will come out next year so I guess she will do anything to keep here popularity at it apex, even ducking shoes and doing impromptu stand up comedy routines. (I bet she new the shoe was coming!)

kage69

Lifer
Jul 17, 2003

You misspelled Koolaid, but regardless do you think you could answer my question instead of just providing a link to a conspiracy website?

The thing is, over the years I've seen a number of talk radio favorites about the Clintons get debunked and I have little desire to wade through that mess again. Maybe a really informed, super smart objective guy like yourself could help us Luddites out a little?

Can you provide me with a real answer to my question, or do you have no idea as to the real dea...sorry, murder toll? Coughing up that number you mentioned should be easy for someone who has done so much uh...research.

Thanks.

michal1980

Diamond Member
Mar 7, 2003
She is going to run and I would peg her odds of winning as quite good. Not only is she quite popular nationally but she has a united party behind her and a most likely weak/crazed Republican opponent to look forward to. Those are all strong pluses.

I don't think that conservatives realize that the whole Benghazi thing plays extremely strongly with the ultra right, but the rest of the country has forgotten about it. They don't care.

of course the country forgot about Benghazi, the lmsm made sure the public forgot.

Aug 14, 2001
It would be amazing if the GOP focuses on Benghazi again. They already lost one election over it.

Proceed, GOP. LOL!