Hillary Accused of Flying

Status
Not open for further replies.

GreenGreen

Feb 8, 2015
Carly Fiorina, the former Hewlett-Packard CEO who is flirting with a Republican presidential bid in 2016, took some tough shots Tuesday at the likely Democratic front-runner – effectively accusing Hillary Clinton of running for office on a record of air travel.

"Like Hillary Clinton, I too have traveled hundreds of thousands of miles around the globe,” Fiorina said. “But unlike Hillary Clinton, I know that flying is an activity, not an accomplishment.”

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2015/02/03/carly-fiorina-n1952085

A lot of good news today. Keystone bill passes Congress. holder stomping his widdle feet because he can't pursue charges against Zimmerman. And now this. What's next?

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
Carly Fiorina, the former Hewlett-Packard CEO who is flirting with a Republican presidential bid in 2016, took some tough shots Tuesday at the likely Democratic front-runner – effectively accusing Hillary Clinton of running for office on a record of air travel.

"Like Hillary Clinton, I too have traveled hundreds of thousands of miles around the globe,” Fiorina said. “But unlike Hillary Clinton, I know that flying is an activity, not an accomplishment.”

A lot of good news today. Keystone bill passes Congress. holder stomping his widdle feet because he can't pursue charges against Zimmerman. And now this. What's next?

Perhaps a cure for the Conservative Brain Defect.

TheVrolok

Lifer
Dec 11, 2000
I guess that activity/accomplishment is going to be the new sound bite for a bit? I also guess that being a shitty CEO at HP is a better accomplishment? Meh, not much to see here. Myself, I can't wait for the Benghazi rage to go full bloom again.

Last edited:
Feb 10, 2000
I find Carly Fiorina kind of an odd duck. I don't see her holding up well in debates. She is clearly very intelligent, just . . . off-putting.

senseamp

Lifer
Feb 5, 2006
Breaking news: a prominent Republican said some stupid sh!t. More at 11.
What's Carly's big accomplishment? Ruining a few great American companies and losing her home state Senate race.

WHAMPOM

Diamond Member
Feb 28, 2006

All you have is proof some conservatives cannot even do big business. Why they brag about it as a plus I don't know.

CitizenKain

Diamond Member
Jul 6, 2000

Meanwhile Carly's single accomplishment in life has been ruining HP.

Status
Not open for further replies.