HILLARIOUS Subway commercial - Oldsmoboat "law" does not apply!

mh47g

May 25, 2007
There should be a new oldsmoboat law.

If you say the Oldsmoboat law doesn't apply, and it does apply, you should kill yourself.

This would really stop people from questioning the law. Maybe.

Phokus

Lifer
Nov 20, 1999
Originally posted by: mh47g

If you say the Oldsmoboat law doesn't apply, and it does apply, you should kill yourself.

Hah, see, i tricked you fvckers, ANYTIME someone mentions that the contents of the thread is funny in some way and adds the old 'oldsmoboat does not apply' clause in the title, people will automatically pan the contents of the thread.

I don't care what you fvckers say, the ad is hilarious (as evidenced by sane rational people in the youtube comments and ratings)... go screw yourselves! :p <^>

Phokus

Lifer
Nov 20, 1999
Originally posted by: 2Xtreme21
Not funny. Probably because you're a Pats fan. Fail. :thumbsdown:

:)

Fail like Ben ROFLberger and the Squeelers? ;) :laugh: PWNED! :D

pontifex

Lifer
Dec 5, 2000
Originally posted by: Phokus

Hah, see, i tricked you fvckers, ANYTIME someone mentions that the contents of the thread is funny in some way and adds the old 'oldsmoboat does not apply' clause in the title, people will automatically pan the contents of the thread.

I don't care what you fvckers say, the ad is hilarious (as evidenced by sane rational people in the youtube comments and ratings)... go screw yourselves! :p <^>

um...you think youtube commentors are sane and rational? wow...you are delusional, and not just about unfunny commercials.

Dec 28, 2001
Originally posted by: pontifex
Originally posted by: Phokus

um...you think youtube commentors are sane and rational? wow...you are delusional, and not just about unfunny commercials.

QFT

jagec

Lifer
Apr 30, 2004
Originally posted by: Jeeebus
Originally posted by: homercles337
I motion for ban.

motion cannot carry so long as zanejohnson is allowed to remain.

zanejohnson is the new PAB. The forum needs his kind to make everyone work together to flame a common enemy.

JLGatsby was better, though.

potato28

Diamond Member
Jun 27, 2005
Originally posted by: jagec
I motion for ban.

zanejohnson is the new PAB. The forum needs his kind to make everyone work together to flame a common enemy.

Until everyone blocked him.

alkemyst

No Lifer
Feb 13, 2001
Originally posted by: potato28
Originally posted by: jagec
I motion for ban.

Until everyone blocked him.

They were weak and jealous. I found him entertaining.