Highschool girls carwashes, have you had them before?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

DarkThinker

Platinum Member
Mar 17, 2007

RossMAN

Grand Nagus
Feb 24, 2000
Originally posted by: Goosemaster
Originally posted by: DarkThinker
Originally posted by: alfa147x
Damn right, that's what I am talking... about :confused:

ban.

OMG MY EYES MY EYES!!!!!!

I know, I know, fckin Crossfires!
Here, apply to the eyes as needed, scratch that WANTED!

I think it's coming out of the hole now:)

and it smells like cinnamon?

Goosemaster

Lifer
Apr 10, 2001
Originally posted by: RossMAN

ban.

yeah I know...

like WTF? :p

a free wash is a free wash;)

RossMAN

Grand Nagus
Feb 24, 2000
Originally posted by: RossMAN

ban.

yeah I know...

like WTF? :p

a free wash is a free wash;)

Whatever floats your boat.

mrSHEiK124

Lifer
Mar 6, 2004
Originally posted by: dj2004
Originally posted by: Aharami
Originally posted by: mugs
I don't let them wash my car. I don't let anyone wash my car. I wash my car.

what he said

What they said.

The only car wash that doesn't involve me that I trust is the touch free variety. High school girls, while probably teh hawtness, are more likely than not using the same sponge :Q to wash the same cars :Q and are rubbing particle after particle across my clearcoat :Q.

In conclusion, scantily clad high school girls getting wet :thumbsup: anyone but me washing my car :thumbsdown:

DarkThinker

Platinum Member
Mar 17, 2007
Originally posted by: mrSHEiK124
Originally posted by: dj2004
Originally posted by: Aharami
Originally posted by: mugs
I don't let them wash my car. I don't let anyone wash my car. I wash my car.

what he said

What they said.

The only car wash that doesn't involve me that I trust is the touch free variety. High school girls, while probably teh hawtness, are more likely than not using the same sponge :Q to wash the same cars :Q and are rubbing particle after particle across my clearcoat :Q.

In conclusion, scantily clad high school girls getting wet :thumbsup: anyone but me washing my car :thumbsdown:

I wholeheartedly agree, and that is exactly why I ALWAYS use a rental around here ;)

pyonir

Lifer
Dec 18, 2001
Damn right, that's what I am talking... (NSFW)about :confused:

This is exactly why i hover before clicking on a link. I saw "car-wash-guys" and knew not to click on it. Perhaps many more in this thread will have learned from their mistakes.

Cerpin Taxt

Lifer
Feb 23, 2005
Here's my story...

I used to patronize the cheerleader car washes. They'd be out in force for a few weeks prior, selling tickets in front of the grocery store. $5 to help fund the local high school cheer leaders. Not a bad deal.

The car wash itself was well-organized, and it wasn't some pervy flesh-fest or anything. Most of the girls would wear some short-shorts and a t-shirt, and that was that. I never felt like a perv because nothing seemed overtly stimulating in that regard.

Until...

One year my roommate bought a ticket to get his store's company van washed. I was with him when we went to get it washed.

First, understand that they organized the car wash like an assembly line. Cars would pull in behind other cars, and proceed through pre-rinse, wash, post-rinse, and drying "stations" where several girls would execute their respective jobs.

Well, on this occasion, we got in line in the van behind a full size pickup truck. It was nothing out of the ordinary. We proceeded through the stations until we finally arrived at the drying station. There, the girls would towel off your car with some old towels before sending you on your way.

Neither of us thought much of it, but in fact the pickup in front of us had a bedcover that sealed off the bed of the truck. Before I could realize what was going on, one of the girls (very cute, but very young -- 14, 15 tops) hops up on the bumper of the pickup, and bends over at the waist to dry the bedcover off.

Now, with the shorts that this girl was wearing, she was all but mooning us. It seemed like an uncomfortable eternity that she was bent over on the bedcover of that truck. I was looking away and looking around, trying not to stare, and trying to see if anyone else was bearing witness to the inadvertent pedophilic display in front of me.

Needless to say, she finished, they dried our van off and we left.

My roommate and I debated whether or not that girl knew what she was doing when she hopped up there. It seemed really blatant to me, too, but who knows. I've never felt so creepy in my life.

Jeff7

Lifer
Jan 4, 2001
They aren't dressing like that to turn people away, right?

And I'm not obsessive about my car's finish (OMG, they're using the same sponges!). Its job is to work outside, in the dirt, mud, rain, sun, whatever. It's going to get dirty, it's going to get dinged up a bit. It's covered with sheet metal, and a super-thin layering of paint, for crying out loud. If it was made of diamond, and it got scratched, then I might get a bit irritated, cause that would take some deliberate, disrespectful effort by someone.

Originally posted by: JackBurton

Don't ever do that again...ever!
Well heck, they come with their own built-in hot wax dispenser. Ya can't beat that.

Oh wait, you can beat that. That's what makes the dispenser start working.

SlickSnake

Diamond Member
May 29, 2007

WOW! Those were some really buff girls! I bet they would be a whole lot prettier if they just turned around! You just can't see their pretty faces from that view!

And that is NOT how you clean a soft top. You don't lean over it on your plastic chair and press down on it that hard, you might break it and the chair. You rub it gently from the sides until it glistens and gets wet. Then you hose it off! :moon:

daveymark

Lifer
Sep 15, 2003
Originally posted by: SlickSnake

WOW! Those were some really buff girls! I bet they would be a whole lot prettier if they just turned around! You just can't see their pretty faces from that view!

And that is NOT how you clean a soft top. You don't lean over it on your plastic chair and press down on it that hard, you might break it and the chair. You rub it gently from the sides until it glistens and gets wet. Then you hose it off! :moon:

well said. take special care with the shaft in the convertible top. gently rub the shaft until the material is moist, but don't rub too hard, you don't want to chafe.

WombRaider

Banned
Jun 21, 2007
Originally posted by: Garth
Here's my story...

I used to patronize the cheerleader car washes. They'd be out in force for a few weeks prior, selling tickets in front of the grocery store. $5 to help fund the local high school cheer leaders. Not a bad deal.

The car wash itself was well-organized, and it wasn't some pervy flesh-fest or anything. Most of the girls would wear some short-shorts and a t-shirt, and that was that. I never felt like a perv because nothing seemed overtly stimulating in that regard.

Until...

One year my roommate bought a ticket to get his store's company van washed. I was with him when we went to get it washed.

First, understand that they organized the car wash like an assembly line. Cars would pull in behind other cars, and proceed through pre-rinse, wash, post-rinse, and drying "stations" where several girls would execute their respective jobs.

Well, on this occasion, we got in line in the van behind a full size pickup truck. It was nothing out of the ordinary. We proceeded through the stations until we finally arrived at the drying station. There, the girls would towel off your car with some old towels before sending you on your way.

Neither of us thought much of it, but in fact the pickup in front of us had a bedcover that sealed off the bed of the truck. Before I could realize what was going on, one of the girls (very cute, but very young -- 14, 15 tops) hops up on the bumper of the pickup, and bends over at the waist to dry the bedcover off.

Now, with the shorts that this girl was wearing, she was all but mooning us. It seemed like an uncomfortable eternity that she was bent over on the bedcover of that truck.
I was looking away and looking around, trying not to stare, and trying to see if anyone else was bearing witness to the inadvertent pedophilic display in front of me.

My roommate and I debated whether or not that girl knew what she was doing when she hopped up there. It seemed really blatant to me, too, but who knows. I've never felt so creepy in my life.

I got a semi reading that.

Goosemaster

Lifer
Apr 10, 2001
Originally posted by: WombRaider
Originally posted by: Garth
Here's my story...

Until...

Now, with the shorts that this girl was wearing, she was all but mooning us. It seemed like an uncomfortable eternity that she was bent over on the bedcover of that truck. I was looking away and looking around, trying not to stare, and trying to see if anyone else was bearing witness to the inadvertent pedophilic display in front of me.

I got a semi reading that.

:laugh: