High school girls going crazy at the mall.........

pillage2001

Lifer
Sep 18, 2000
So, I was in the mall with my gf and saw this bunch of high school girls. Problem is, they were wearing THONGS outside of their jeans walking around the mall as if it's normal. Am I outdated or is this the new trend??????

:Q

I would have taken pics of it but my gf was looking at me.....:D

bradruth

Lifer
Aug 9, 2002
If you mean they had the straps above their pants, that's fairly normal. If you mean they were wearing underwear over their pants, that's weird. ;)

pillage2001

Lifer
Sep 18, 2000
Originally posted by: bradruth
If you mean they had the straps above their pants, that's fairly normal. If you mean they were wearing underwear over their pants, that's weird. ;)

Not straps dude, that thong had Victoria Secret written on it! It's a thong!!!!!!

Where's the dog that ate the thong?!?! It would tell you if it's a real thong.

bradruth

Lifer
Aug 9, 2002
Originally posted by: pillage2001

Not straps dude, that thong had Victoria Secret written on it! It's a thong!!!!!!

Right, but the sides have the...strings or "straps" or whatever you want to call them. They're wearing the thongs as underwear, right? But either the thong is pulled up or the pants are pulled down, correct?

bootymac

Diamond Member
Aug 20, 2001

Right, but the sides have the...strings or "straps" or whatever you want to call them. They're wearing the thongs as underwear, right? But either the thong is pulled up or the pants are pulled down, correct?

I'm pretty sure they were wearing the thongs on their jeans, Britney style.

pillage2001

Lifer
Sep 18, 2000
Originally posted by: bootymac

I'm pretty sure they were wearing the thongs on their jeans, Britney style.

What he said.

I'm not sure if they have another piece IN their jeans though. I was a few feet away from them, they were in a group and 3 girls wore it that way. :Q

VTBigBear

Platinum Member
Jun 13, 2000
ive seen that alot at clubs

looks great there..

but other times and places... looks damn ugly sometimes

mrCide

Diamond Member
Nov 27, 1999
do you mean you see the string coming from their jeans? not actually wearing it outside right? hehe.

cause that's normal. i dig it.

MaDDinGO

Apr 20, 2002
LOL... did you see the skit on Chapelle Show where they were doing Diaper thongs? man.. you just reminded me of that...

bradruth

Lifer
Aug 9, 2002
Originally posted by: MaDDinGO
LOL... did you see the skit on Chapelle Show where they were doing Diaper thongs? man.. you just reminded me of that...

That was SNL.

flxnimprtmscl

Diamond Member
Jan 30, 2003
Originally posted by: Sifl
Originally posted by: MercenaryForHire
Teen prostitution is on the rise ...

- M4H
Quick, I need a link to the state/age of consent chart.

Eh, since prostitution is illegal anyway you might as well go the full nine. Have fun in your Fedral pound me in the ass prison :disgust: :p