"High Levels of Smartness" Quiz, Kids!

Perknose

Forum Director & Omnipotent Overlord
Forum Director
Oct 9, 1999
Hey, Mr. Supremely Well Informed Smart Guy, how you doin'? Let's play Spot the Fake AssFaceBook post! If you get them all correct, you win . . . well . . . nothing, really. You still inadvertently got AssFaceBook all over you. Now go take a shower, you reek of laziness and stupidity!*

*My church is chock full of new age ninnies who think AssFaceBook is the f*cking internet, and think posting someone else's "uplifting" meme constitutes making the world a better place. This sad state of affairs threatens to make my head explode . . . not that any of these ninnies would ever realize that had happened if it wasn't posted on AssFaceBook. :(

Reactions: Jerem

umbrella39

Lifer
Jun 11, 2004
Yahoo I win nothing it seems... those weren't terribly hard but I can easily see how low information brains would get triggered by the fake messages...

1prophet

Diamond Member
Aug 17, 2005
Lets see, corporate America for decades has been using psychological tricks pioneered by people like Edward Bernays through Hollywood, television, popular culture, and advertising in general to brainwash the masses as to who to vote for, what to believe, what to buy, how to dress, etc.,

promote the athlete, rock/rapp star, movie/reality star, while degrading the intellectual, the scientist, the critical thinker,

and along come the Russians and post some weak ass deceptive pictures on facebook and now they are public enemy number one because only Americans are allowed to deceive dumbed down Americans using such tactics.

art-of-deception.jpg

Yep you deserve this guy, every bit of him,
Donald-Trump-Up-Yours-Meme-Blank-300x225.jpg

nickqt

Diamond Member
Jan 15, 2015
Lets see, corporate America for decades has been using psychological tricks pioneered by people like Edward Bernays through Hollywood, television, popular culture, and advertising in general to brainwash the masses as to who to vote for, what to believe, what to buy, how to dress, etc.,

promote the athlete, rock/rapp star, movie/reality star, while degrading the intellectual, the scientist, the critical thinker,

and along come the Russians and post some weak ass deceptive pictures on facebook and now they are public enemy number one because only Americans are allowed to deceive dumbed down Americans using such tactics.

art-of-deception.jpg

You're an idiot.

Commodus

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 2004

art-of-deception.jpg

Can you please stop with your "more counterculture than thou" posing? We get it. You think you're uniquely enlightened as to the way the world works and that your job is to inform us plebeians who've surely never, ever heard of cynical marketing campaigns or structural problems with US politics. We already know, it's not novel, and you're not clever.

Reactions: Perknose

Bitek

Lifer
Aug 2, 2001
Is this what people waste their time on FB looking at?

And UC was arguing FB was crucial to modern life, and should be considered a public utility....

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
3/4. I thought both of the feminist posts were fake, but I guessed wrong. :D

I'm surprised that my GF hasn't been banned by facebook, because as a native Latvian and fluent Russian speaker, she always has problems with articles. Still always asking about when to use "a" or "the," or most often: why the fuck you use that?