hi i am wondering how i can overclock children???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 30, 2004
my children do not finish their homework or chores very quickly i was hoping someone could tell me how to make them do their work faster and if how can I can increase their stock performance without having to increase how much i feed them???

Last edited by a moderator:

Fardringle

Diamond Member
Oct 23, 2000
My children are already excessively overclocked and I can't get them back to stock speed no matter what I do. So to go along with what soccerballtux asked, how I can reset the kids' BIOS settings back to factory default?

x26

Sep 17, 2007
my children do not finish their homework or chores very quickly i was hoping someone could tell me how to make them do their work faster and if how can I can increase their stock performance without having to increase how much i feed them???

RMA said children and ask for some of a Faster BIN...

dma0991

Platinum Member
Mar 17, 2011
Create more children and run them in a multicore processing. Preferably if you created 16 children and run them in pairs to make 8 groups and the use shared resources like broomsticks and color pencils. :p

nanaki333

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2002
Create more children and run them in a multicore processing. Preferably if you created 16 children and run them in pairs to make 8 groups and the use shared resources like broomsticks and color pencils. :p

if you can make some sort of mutate and give them 6 arms, they can do more processes at once at a slower pace.

nonameo

Diamond Member
Mar 13, 2006

Duggar Multi Childrearing?

Status
Not open for further replies.