Hey, Why dont they have a Rambo FPS yet?

dguy6789

Diamond Member
Dec 9, 2002
Seriously, wouldnt that be like the most obvious kind of First Person Shooter? I think they should make a Rambo Shooter for PC that would have single player be based off the movies and made real good with a real sence of action. Battlefield 1942 has a good feal for the fighting system imo. So what do you guys think? Should they have a Rambo FPS? Dont forget how cool multiplayer could be, be all the characters, Rambo, his Colonel, the cop in the first movie, and a bunch of other guys.

TommyVercetti

Diamond Member
Jan 4, 2003
There were several top down shooters for Rambo on Sega and what not. But Rambo is wayyyyy old now, won't fly with the kids.

sillymofo

Banned
Aug 11, 2003
No, but I think my idea of multiplayer raiding castle teams would be awesome, where you'd have different characters with different characters trying to infiltrate and raid a castle. In a non linear fashion, the two teams would be defending and raiding castle through the use of different tools, ingenuity and stealth.

AccruedExpenditure

Diamond Member
May 12, 2001
Originally posted by: TommyVercetti
There were several top down shooters for Rambo on Sega and what not. But Rambo is wayyyyy old now, won't fly with the kids.

Unless of course you play off a terrorist twist to the stories.

dguy6789

Diamond Member
Dec 9, 2002
Rambo is a killer movie series even in it's age. my little bro and his friends would watch the first one every day till the vcr broke. I never seen any on sega genesis. Oh well.

TommyVercetti

Diamond Member
Jan 4, 2003
Originally posted by: dguy6789
Rambo is a killer movie series even in it's age. my little bro and his friends would watch the first one every day till the vcr broke. I never seen any on sega genesis. Oh well.

The game was called Rambo III