Hey guys check this out (pic fixed)

KennyTheGreat

Platinum Member
Dec 24, 2000
My dad was watching the news today,(chinese news) while i was at school, came back, told me that we're going to buy lots of water!
went to costco, we made 2 trips, bought this.

Now thats done, My dad bought all this water because the news said that it was rumored that the Afgan's were working on a Water Chemical Bomb which was tested with there animals (they killed all of them :Q ) and plan to pollute Canada and America. So my dad, (yes he does go overboard when he buys stuff) got all this water for me to drink ;)

So i'm all safe...

Btw, Do u think I have enough water? ;)

EDIT: Dude this is Canadian Chinese News!

CuriousAndy

Banned
May 28, 2001
um... u get serious news like that from China and all you ask is

"is this enough water?"

you should change the title to more cautious, warning one

~andy

spanky

Lifer
Jun 19, 2001
yeah i think u have enough water. why did u guys load up?

nevermind...i just read ur post a little more carefully :p

even if the afghans were gonna launch chemical weapons, i don't think they have ICBM's...so the bomb would miss big time...
that would be pretty funny if they tried to hit the US, but their sh!t landed in iraq...

NicColt

Diamond Member
Jul 23, 2000
Water is the last place to strike. seeing that it's full of clorine and heavily tested and slow to propagate. Damage would be very little and detected very rapidly.

On the other hand why contaminate the water when you can get to pop cans.

===
Every time a soft drink is sold in the world, there is a chilling possibility that Osama bin Laden's wealth increases - and with it the power of his terrorist network to wage war on the West. Most drinks contain gum arabic, a substance that prevents particles settling in the bottom of a can or bottle. Much of it is produced in Sudan by the Gum Arabic Company, in which bin Laden has owned a large slice. "It is possible that every time someone buys an American soft drink, they are helping to fill Osama bin Laden's coffers," said Simon Reeve, the author of The New Jackals, a recent book on the Saudi dissident's network

OSUdrunk

Apr 21, 2001
Hahahahahah! are you the same one that bought cases of Duracells and 150 gallons of water from the grocery store on December 31, 1999? All of us that worked at the grocery store laughed at those suckers on their way out.

bunker

Lifer
Apr 23, 2001

<< even if the afghans were gonna launch chemical weapons, i don't think they have ICBM's...so the bomb would miss big time...
that would be pretty funny if they tried to hit the US, but their sh!t landed in iraq...
>>

They didn't use ICBM's to hit the wtc did they? If they wanted to do this I'm sure they already have people here in the states and up in Canada to handle it.

kendogg

Diamond Member
Oct 10, 1999
i noticed the unknown brand of bottled water you got there

I also noticed that you are from canada..

I love your ketchup chips!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! freeekin good sh!t