Hey Dodger Fans, I got a ? about Dodger Stadium...

Jul 12, 2001
or at least the parking lot...

I am going to a game next week with a bunch of friends and was wondering if anyone knew if they allowed tailgating there...i know at some stadiums they dont allow it in their parking lot but other lots around the stadium do, but if i am not mistakin there is only 1 possibe parking lot at dodger stadium

Red Dawn

Elite Member
Jun 4, 2001
Well they usually get there during the 2nd inning and leave at the 7thy so you should have the Parking lot mostly to yourself before the game.

Dodger Fans= the most clueless baseball fans in the Majors

Jul 12, 2001

<< Well they usually get there during the 2nd inning and leave at the 7thy so you should have the Parking lot mostly to yourself before the game.

Dodger Fans= the most clueless baseball fans in the Majors
>>

sounds good to me...i usually get into my seats about 20-30 minutes before gametime =)...thats after about an hour normally in the parking lot, making sure i wont have to pay too much for beer in the stadium, or at least if i do i wont remember

amnesiac

Lifer
Oct 13, 1999

<< Dodger Fans= the most clueless baseball fans in the Majors >>

Being a Los Angelino and a Dodger Fan, I would have to take offense at this, except for the fact that you're right.

Sephy

Platinum Member
Dec 21, 1999
I don't think I've ever seen a baseball tailgater...football is a whole other story

BuckleDownBen

Banned
Jun 11, 2001

<< Dodger Fans= the most clueless baseball fans in the Majors >>

Don't forget Angels fans. And the 4 Expos fans.

If LA is playing the Cubs, there will be 5 Cubs fans for every Dodger fan.

Jul 12, 2001

<< I don't think I've ever seen a baseball tailgater...football is a whole other story >>

well its not the same tailgating...football u get the grill goin and have a full thing...baseball we normally just have a couple beers before the game since they are like $6 minimum inside

habib89

Diamond Member
Jan 17, 2001
i don't get it.. how hard really is it to type question.. i guess dodger fans are just lazy that way

Red Dawn

Elite Member
Jun 4, 2001
Same goes for Laker Fans.. well at least all those you see at courtside. Dyan Canon? Hah! they are there to be seen and that's it.

Jul 12, 2001

<< i don't get it.. how hard really is it to type question.. i guess dodger fans are just lazy that way >>

how hard is it to write a sentence that makes sense?