HEY davemcowen... you are needed in your WALMART thread... might want to answer the question.

CADsortaGUY

Lifer
Oct 19, 2001
www.ShawCAD.com
No, answer the question. If you want WalMart to go away - do you not understand that millions would lose their jobs? Do you think some new company will magically replace them all?

CkG

**Sorry MODS - I had to do this. Lock it up if you wish but please make sure that similar tactics are treated the same.;)

Czar

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
send him a pm if you want his attention or ask him in some other thread he is active in

dmcowen674

No Lifer
Oct 13, 1999
www.alienbabeltech.com
Originally posted by: CADkindaGUY
No, answer the question. If you want WalMart to go away - do you not understand that millions would lose their jobs? Do you think some new company will magically replace them all?

CkG

**Sorry MODS - I had to do this. Lock it up if you wish but please make sure that similar tactics are treated the same.;)

I answered yur question.

dahunan

Lifer
Jan 10, 2002

CkG

You are such a crybaby brat....... comparing a a psycho conservative SPITTING on a Vietnam Veteran who jumped on a hand grenade to save his fellow soldiers to a walmart thread..

CADsortaGUY

Lifer
Oct 19, 2001
www.ShawCAD.com
Originally posted by: dahunan

CkG

You are such a crybaby brat....... comparing a a psycho conservative SPITTING on a Vietnam Veteran who jumped on a hand grenade to save his fellow soldiers to a walmart thread..

rolleye.gif

:p Aww...you have to call me names to make yourself feel better? No one is comparing anything...except you in your own mind. Like I said in the other thread - it WAS NOT the content.

CkG

CADsortaGUY

Lifer
Oct 19, 2001
www.ShawCAD.com
Originally posted by: dmcowen674

CkG

I answered yur question.

No you didn't. You may have replied to my post but still didn't answer.;)

CkG

dahunan

Lifer
Jan 10, 2002

CkG

rolleye.gif

:p Aww...you have to call me names to make yourself feel better? No one is comparing anything...except you in your own mind. Like I said in the other thread - it WAS NOT the content.

CkG

One "asshat" to another :p ;)

CADsortaGUY

Lifer
Oct 19, 2001
www.ShawCAD.com

CkG

rolleye.gif

CkG

Yep - don't equate me with a vet hater. BTW - heart isn't a vet hater;) THAT is YOUR assumption;)

CkG

dahunan

Lifer
Jan 10, 2002

CkG

rolleye.gif

CkG

Yep - don't equate me with a vet hater. BTW - heart isn't a vet hater;) THAT is YOUR assumption;)

CkG

Alright.. I was very angry last night.. I knew you were not a vet hater ..

YOU are not a Vet Hater
Coulter IS very possibly a vet hater..or else she is just a disgusting woman who would st@b anyone to help her political party.
Hsurgeon shouldn't stoop to Coulters and Rove's level... There are special places in hell for both Coulter and Rove and they already know this.. :D

Gaard

Diamond Member
Feb 17, 2002
Holy cow! Why didn't I think of this? You know how many of my questions go unanswered?

I guess I'll be making a lot of extra threads from now on.

CADsortaGUY

Lifer
Oct 19, 2001
www.ShawCAD.com
Originally posted by: Gaard
Holy cow! Why didn't I think of this? You know how many of my questions go unanswered?

I guess I'll be making a lot of extra threads from now on.

Yeah, I guess it is acceptable now. I thought this was against the rules, but seems like making these threads will be allowed.:confused:

CkG

heartsurgeon

Diamond Member
Aug 18, 2001
comparing a a psycho conservative SPITTING on a Vietnam Veteran who jumped on a hand grenade to save his fellow soldiers
Please provide me with a link to ANY SOURCE that claims Cleland "jumped on a hand grenade to save his fellow soldiers". Are you completely illiterate? He clearly states he reached down to pick up what he believed was a grenade that fell out of his jacket, and that he had no idea that the grenade was going to explode...

you need to get some fresh air...
and get your facts right.