"Hey, Coach!"

jpeyton

Moderator in SFF, Notebooks, Pre-Built/Barebones
Aug 23, 2003
No, they're actually mildly funny.

I guess you prefer the Chevy/Mellencamp "This Is Our Country" BS instead?

Ika

Lifer
Mar 22, 2006
"Men should act like men" commercials are probably my favorite.

SmoochyTX

Lifer
Apr 19, 2003
I like those OK. I like the new Signs commercials even more though.

B+(lock)
(Off switch)+fence

eits

Lifer
Jun 4, 2005
www.integratedssr.com
Originally posted by: jpeyton
No, they're actually mildly funny.

I guess you prefer the Chevy/Mellencamp "This Is Our Country" BS instead?

HELL no... i hate that commercial so much, too.... damn john couter menstrualcramp.

halik

Lifer
Oct 10, 2000
Originally posted by: eits
anyone else think those retarded coors light commericals with the retarded, moron, frat douches edited into dick vermeil and bill walsh press conferences are retarded?

these are the commercials, in case you live in an empty cave.

The chevy "we make amurrican trucks for amurricans" commercials are lot worse. What a cheap way to market sh!t... play some country song about freedom and try to associate subpar automobiles with "being american".

edit:
wow didn't even look at the responses, I guess everyone hates those commericals.

eits

Lifer
Jun 4, 2005
www.integratedssr.com
Originally posted by: halik
Originally posted by: eits
anyone else think those retarded coors light commericals with the retarded, moron, frat douches edited into dick vermeil and bill walsh press conferences are retarded?

these are the commercials, in case you live in an empty cave.

The chevy "we make amurrican trucks for amurricans" commercials are lot worse. What a cheap way to market sh!t... play some country song about freedom and try to associate subpar automobiles with being american.

haha i dunno whether that's the toby keith one or the john menstrualcrap one, but, yeah... those suck, too.

Slew Foot

Lifer
Sep 22, 2005
All those commercials suck. The Southwest Airlines football season commercials, and the MIller LIte Manlaw commericals are funny. I hate the Budwieser Select ones as well.

Tastypoo

Jul 5, 2006
"Hey coach, I started lifting again. Can you tell?"
"Well... I can't really see.... any... visible difference..."

But yeah, pretty much all Miller Lite commercials are funny.

eits

Lifer
Jun 4, 2005
www.integratedssr.com
the funniest current commercial is the sprint broadband one where the one cowboy smacks the other one and draws his gun before the guy that got smacked can react...

hahaha

however, this is my favorite commercial ever, i think..... link

Kaervak

Diamond Member
Jul 18, 2001
Meh, the Geico commericals with "Real Celebrities" are the most aggravating sh!t I've seen in a while.

fustercluck

Diamond Member
Dec 29, 2002
I don't see how anyone could like those commercials. There are so many horrible commercials on though, I'm dying to get a DVR and am stupid for not getting one sooner. I can't wait to skip all commercials.

Xyclone

Lifer
Aug 24, 2004
Originally posted by: Kaervak
Meh, the Geico commericals with "Real Celebrities" are the most aggravating sh!t I've seen in a while.

Agreed. The cavemen ones are redeeming, though. :p

eits

Lifer
Jun 4, 2005
www.integratedssr.com
Originally posted by: Xyclone
Originally posted by: Kaervak

Agreed. The cavemen ones are redeeming, though. :p

very true. i cracked up whenever i saw them the first time.

i always kinda hoped there'd be a geico commercial for george w bush... kinda like, "my fellow americans, we have declared war on a well-known terrorist-sponsoring country in the middle east. our forces are depleted and we are spread too thin. we must reinstate the draft in order to protect the freedoms we hold dear. blah blah blah... many will parish... blah blah blah. but, i've got some good news.... i just saved a bunch of money on my car insurance by switching to geico."

RaistlinZ

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2001
"Hey Coach, a little help with these empties?"

"Well, I certainly haven't come here ya know, to..... "clean house.""

:laugh: