Heroes: Orgins

Aikouka

Lifer
Nov 27, 2001
Sweet... so essentially we won't be getting stuck with re-runs but almost another show entirely :Q!

Also, I'm glad they threw The Winner out... that show was horrible and not even funny.

Homerboy

Lifer
Mar 1, 2000
wow all the heroes fans and 1 response? Don't tell me this is buried someplace in the Heroes thread....

Aikouka

Lifer
Nov 27, 2001
Originally posted by: Homerboy
wow all the heroes fans and 1 response? Don't tell me this is buried someplace in the Heroes thread....

They're too busy looking at pictures of Hayden ;).

hdeck

Lifer
Sep 26, 2002
sounds pretty interesting. anything to make the hiatus seem shorter is good in my book.

Fingolfin269

Lifer
Feb 28, 2003
Awesome. I like the 'choose the one who continues with the show aspect'. It makes me feel like I can now enjoy the American Idol phenomenon without being subject to American Idol. WOOOOO.

Okay, slight exaggeration. :p

rh71

No Lifer
Aug 28, 2001
Yah was about to say... I didn't see the date of this post and was about to say the recent Heroes ratings have been bad (I haven't even bothered to watch either)... and they were thinking of saying no to Origins. Peace.

alkemyst

No Lifer
Feb 13, 2001
Originally posted by: rh71
Yah was about to say... I didn't see the date of this post and was about to say the recent Heroes ratings have been bad (I haven't even bothered to watch either)... and they were thinking of saying no to Origins. Peace.

Nothing to do with ratings...has to do with the risk of a writer's strike and investing money into salaries/production for a show that will not have writers.

I think most here are overly critical of the new series mostly because they only want to see claire.

oddyager

Diamond Member
May 21, 2005
Originally posted by: alkemyst

Nothing to do with ratings...has to do with the risk of a writer's strike and investing money into salaries/production for a show that will not have writers.

I think most here are overly critical of the new series mostly because they only want to see claire.

I think it has more to do with the new characters this season.

BigJ

Lifer
Nov 18, 2001
Originally posted by: alkemyst

This season hasn't been nearly as good as the last one.

Last season, I was hyped up before every single episode. I wouldn't take my eyes off the TV. While Claire was nice eye candy, she didn't do much for me in terms of the plot.

This season, I find myself not really caring. Don't care about the twins. Don't like the amnesia scenario with Peter. I do like HRG becoming an even more badass mofo. And I don't feel a great urge to know who is killing everyone from the old guard off and why.

IMHO, last season had a much darker feel to it. And I liked that.

If Heroes: Origins was a dark anthology, I'd be happy to watch it. I just don't like a lot of fluff they've put in this season.

cw42

Diamond Member
Jan 15, 2004
Today's ep was great. It's awesome how we find out how Adam is. :)