Here's to Farve winning the Superbowl!

Josh

Lifer
Mar 20, 2000
:beer::D

As long as he gets past the Giants. And, if he doesn't...here's to Eli winning the Superbowl :beer::D

Not that I hate Brady, but I'd just rather see Eli or Farve take home the victory.

chuckywang

Lifer
Jan 12, 2004
Originally posted by: Josh
:beer::D

As long as he gets past the Giants. And, if he doesn't...here's to Eli winning the Superbowl :beer::D

Not that I hate Brady, but I'd just rather see Eli or Farve take home the victory.

Here's to LT running all over the Pats.

Lamont Burns

Platinum Member
Dec 13, 2002
Peyton and then Eli back to back eh? Only if Eli agrees to host SNL afterwards. That would be entertaining... Nancy Kerrigan entertaining.

moshquerade

No Lifer
Nov 1, 2001
Originally posted by: Anubis
i can just see it now if the giants win the SB

Manning fam at home

"IN YOUR FACE Peyton" - Eli
is that asking too much?

i don't think so. :D

se7en

Platinum Member
Oct 23, 2002
Brett deserves it so Im ok with him winning it.

Eli? Hah no way let him play average for a few more years see where he ends up.

Im ok with san diego too despite how much I hate Norv.

Josh

Lifer
Mar 20, 2000
Originally posted by: se7en
Brett deserves it so Im ok with him winning it.

Eli? Hah no way let him play average for a few more years see where he ends up.

Im ok with san diego too despite how much I hate Norv.

I hate rivers.

Coughlin needs to let Eli pass more, they are LUCKY they won against the Cowboys. The game is tied and 2nd down with 20+ yards to go and he's running it three times with Jacobs...I mean come on man have SOME faith in your QB. Especially since Eli has been looking good passing the ball lately and even still how are you gonna ever let him get any good game time practice if he just keeps handing off the ball and then the few times you let him throw and he throws a pick you make that angry face Coughlin :|

Hopefully he grew some nuts and will realize he's gonna have to start passing a lot more.