Here's my story, it's sad but true...

DainBramaged

Lifer
Jun 19, 2003
...it's about a girl that I once knew. She took my love then ran around, with every single guy in town. :(

:D

Ronstang

Lifer
Jul 8, 2000
Boy, that is an oldie. Dion's "Runaround Sue". I didn't know you kiddies listened to good music. ;)

DainBramaged

Lifer
Jun 19, 2003
Originally posted by: Ronstang
Boy, that is an oldie. Dion's "Runaround Sue". I didn't know you kiddies listened to good music. ;)

One of my alltime favorites is CCR. :eek:

KLin

Lifer
Feb 29, 2000
Duke duke duke duke of earl duke duke duke of earl duke duke duke of earl....

Ronstang

Lifer
Jul 8, 2000
Originally posted by: DainBramaged

But that is newer then Dion and the Belmonts, or Dion solo. CCR is good too but there is something about Doo Wop and cruising that is hard to beat......and that is the old car type of cruising for those of you with perverted minds.

DainBramaged

Lifer
Jun 19, 2003
<-------singing

Oh, I'm the type of guy who will never settle down, where pretty girls are, well, you know that I'll be around. I kiss'em and I love'em 'cause to me they're all the same
I hug'em and I squeeze'em they don't even know my name. :D

DainBramaged

Lifer
Jun 19, 2003

But that is newer then Dion and the Belmonts, or Dion solo. CCR is good too but there is something about Doo Wop and cruising that is hard to beat......and that is the old car type of cruising for those of you with perverted minds.

I have a four CD set of Doo Wop. :eek:

KLin

Lifer
Feb 29, 2000
Don't want your love anymore,
Don't want your kisses that's for sure.
I die each time, I hear this sound
Here he comes that's cathy's clown

I love the oldies :D.

Ronstang

Lifer
Jul 8, 2000

I have a four CD set of Doo Wop. :eek:

I have 615 CDs of Doo Wop.

DrPizza

Administrator Elite Member Goat Whisperer
Mar 5, 2001
www.slatebrookfarm.com
John Cafferty and the Beaver Brown Band did a remake of that song... awesome album and movie... I got to see them in concert.

CarlKillerMiller

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2003
It's close to midnight and something evil's a-lurkin' in the dark Under the moonlight you see a sight that almost stops your heart You try to scream but terror takes the sound before you make it You start to freeze as horror looks you right between the eyes, You're paralyzed

'Cause this is thriller, thriller night And no one's gonna save you from the beast about to strike
You know it's thriller, thriller night You're fighting for your life inside a killer, thriller tonight

DainBramaged

Lifer
Jun 19, 2003
Originally posted by: CarlKillerMiller
It's close to midnight and something evil's a-lurkin' in the dark Under the moonlight you see a sight that almost stops your heart You try to scream but terror takes the sound before you make it You start to freeze as horror looks you right between the eyes, You're paralyzed

'Cause this is thriller, thriller night And no one's gonna save you from the beast about to strike
You know it's thriller, thriller night You're fighting for your life inside a killer, thriller tonight

queer

CarlKillerMiller

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2003
Originally posted by: CarlKillerMiller

queer

Say what you want. All I know is that Vincent Price didn't rap in your lame-ass song.

anxi80

Lifer
Jul 7, 2002
Originally posted by: drifter106
there is a house in ___________________________
new orleans/
they call the rising sun/
and its been the ruin of many a poor boy/
and god, i know, im one.