Here we go again...Ex-worker sues Disney; says forbids Muslim head scarf

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Orignal Earl

Diamond Member
Oct 27, 2005
What is the #1 name for newborn boys, again? All the various spellings of Muhammad.

Demographics shift over time, not a damn thing you will say or do to change where it's going. Deny it all you like, ignorant opinion does not change the next generation's ownership of the UK.

Top UK boys' names 2011

1. Oliver
2. Jack
3. Harry
4. Charlie
5. James
6. Joshua
7. Alfie
8. Thomas
9. Jacob
10. Ethan
11. Noah
12. Daniel
13. George
14. William
15. Samuel
16. Alexander
17. Oscar
18. Lucas
19. Dylan
20. Max
21. Benjamin
22. Henry
23. Leo
24. Ryan
25. Matthew
26. Finley
27. Isaac
28. Aiden
29. Jayden
30. Jake
31. Joseph
32. Alex
33. Logan
34. Luke
35. Muhammad

Don't you guys realize how crazy you sound
You keep stating things as fact and calling us ignorant when a 1 second google shows your wrong
It's like * I read this on JihadWatch once, so it must be true, because I'm scared of Muslims*

Last edited:
Apr 27, 2012
Top UK boys' names 2011

1. Oliver
2. Jack
3. Harry
4. Charlie
5. James
6. Joshua
7. Alfie
8. Thomas
9. Jacob
10. Ethan
11. Noah
12. Daniel
13. George
14. William
15. Samuel
16. Alexander
17. Oscar
18. Lucas
19. Dylan
20. Max
21. Benjamin
22. Henry
23. Leo
24. Ryan
25. Matthew
26. Finley
27. Isaac
28. Aiden
29. Jayden
30. Jake
31. Joseph
32. Alex
33. Logan
34. Luke
35. Muhammad

Wrong, muhamad is 1. Are you really that ignorant you cant see whats happening in England?

Orignal Earl

Diamond Member
Oct 27, 2005
Don't you guys realize how crazy you sound
You keep stating things as fact and calling us ignorant when a 1 second google shows your wrong
It's like * I read this on JihadWatch once, so it must be true, because I'm scared of Muslims*

Orignal Earl

Diamond Member
Oct 27, 2005
http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/Society/2009/0303/p02s02-ussc.html
Muslim Americans, for instance, are among the most highly educated religious groups in the US, second to Jews. In a remarkable finding, 43 percent of Muslim-American women hold a college or postgraduate degree, compared with 29 percent of US women overall. They are as likely as Muslim men to hold professional jobs. The group shows strong employment rates, including 30 percent in professional work and 25 percent self-employed.

Muslim Americans volunteer in their communities to the same degree as other US citizens, and they give slightly more to charity. While 80 percent consider religion important to them, weekly worship attendance (41 percent) is typical of other religious groups. Their political participation has risen rapidly in recent years, though it still lags behind that of others.

Orignal Earl

Diamond Member
Oct 27, 2005
There is a reason for these growing demographics
And it's not because of Jihad or rampant baby making
It's because of good old fashion common sense
These 4 or 5 posters will end up sticking a screwdriver into a light socket one day and end their lineage

DCal430

Diamond Member
Feb 12, 2011
On a side note, it does seem to me much of Europe is very intolerant of Muslim, especially the mainland Europeans.

These Hijab, Burqa, and Minaret banning are a bit much. Such things would never be allowed here.

Apr 27, 2012
On a side note, it does seem to me much of Europe is very intolerant of Muslim, especially the mainland Europeans.

These Hijab, Burqa, and Minaret banning are a bit much. Such things would never be allowed here.

There not intolerant, they have been too tolerant in the name of PC

I agree on the second point we dont need them here

StrangerGuy

Diamond Member
May 9, 2004

Outright threatening to kill a Dutch MP for being anti-Islam is intolerant too, or wait that guy must be a racist Islamophobe and therefore deserves to die by merely exercising right to free speech. Call it only an extreme minority that does these things but the double standard is so stark its hilarious.

Orignal Earl

Diamond Member
Oct 27, 2005
Outright threatening to kill a Dutch MP for being anti-Islam is intolerant too, or wait that guy must be a racist Islamophobe and therefore deserves to die by merely exercising right to free speech. Call it only an extreme minority that does these things but the double standard is so stark its hilarious.

No reply to how American Muslims are better educated and employed then you are?

DCal430

Diamond Member
Feb 12, 2011

I am confused. So since a muslim threaten a Dutch MP, it is ok for France to tell Muslim girls that they can't wear a Hijab at school, or that their mothers can't visit them in their schools? (The law has been taken to apply to parents who visit the school grounds too).

DCal430

Diamond Member
Feb 12, 2011
The french law isn't limited to muslims too, It bans almost all religous items, including Jewish scull cap.

What IS allowed are Christian Cross Pendants. Because Cross Pendant aren't offensive acccording to french law, unlike Skihn turbans, or Muslim Hijabs.

Hugo Drax

Diamond Member
Nov 20, 2011
Why get into those issues, just dont hire Muslims or anyone that looks like they could be of that religion.

Problem solved.

Apr 27, 2012
Why get into those issues, just dont hire Muslims or anyone that looks like they could be of that religion.

Problem solved.

Thats an excellent idea, why did they even hire her in the first place didn't they suspect she might ask for accommodation?

Apr 27, 2012
Are you misspelling there, on purpose?
You do it all the time
Have you ever attended any sort of schooling?
What do you do for a living?
Help me to understand you

Its the internet I dont care too much about grammar/spelling or if someone doesnt like it

Yes I have attended schooling and am very educated

You haven't told me what kind of schooling you have

OutHouse

Lifer
Jun 5, 2000
Yes indeed and while i'd say she is stupid and SHOULD be fired for being that dumb i would also be on the same side if it had been a christian woman wanting to wear a cross.

the military has the same rules dude. you can wear your cross or star of David necklace but it has to be UNDER your shirt hidden from view.

Apr 27, 2012
I am confused. So since a muslim threaten a Dutch MP, it is ok for France to tell Muslim girls that they can't wear a Hijab at school, or that their mothers can't visit them in their schools? (The law has been taken to apply to parents who visit the school grounds too).

The reason the hijab was banned is because its not part of the French culture, whats the point of immigrating to a country and not adopting there values? Might as well stay in the home country

OutHouse

Lifer
Jun 5, 2000
The reason the hijab was banned is because its not part of the French culture, whats the point of immigrating to a country and not adopting there values? Might as well stay in the home country

FRANCE DID NOT BAN THE HIJAB!!!!!

the hijab is a headscarf you dummy.

damn you have had 3 other people tell you that France did not ban the hijab but you keep believing and posting that they did. wtf is wrong with you?

Apr 27, 2012

the hijab is a headscarf you dummy.

I was just responding to another poster who said that. Either way they are basically the same thing because they represent the same ideas.

But France should ban the hijab, I know enough about to know the ban is a good idea

dmcowen674

No Lifer
Oct 13, 1999
www.alienbabeltech.com
Originally Posted by Incorruptible
There not intolerant

Are you misspelling there, on purpose?
You do it all the time
Have you ever attended any sort of schooling?
What do you do for a living?
Help me to understand you

He is most likely maybe 18 and a paid shill for the GOP.

Looks like at least six of them this election cycle on here this year.

They first logged in around last November one year out.

So obvious.

Apr 27, 2012
Originally Posted by Incorruptible
There not intolerant

He is most likely maybe 18 and a paid shill for the GOP.

Looks like at least six of them this election cycle on here this year.

They first logged in around last November one year out.

So obvious.

I am not a shill, look at my join date its in April