Here we go again...Ex-worker sues Disney; says forbids Muslim head scarf

Page 5 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Orignal Earl

Diamond Member
Oct 27, 2005
I'm also an atheist, and I'm not fan of any religion (though I admire the Jews for their resolve,) but it's plain to see that Islam is the most destructive religion of our time. Comparing it to Christianity isn't even reasonable.

Again, look at every Muslim nation. Do you want to live there? Do you want your country to be like that? Because that's what Islam will do for you. It's not like it's a coincidence that every Muslim nation is a backwards shit hole that treats women like property and abuses basic, uncontested human rights.

Because every nation in the world should of progressed the same as the US

Just wait till those Kansas educated folk start running the show, maybe we will get to see some de evolution happening.

Nebor

Lifer
Jun 24, 2003

Just wait till those Kansas educated folk start running the show, maybe we will get to see some de evolution happening.

One would think that groups of people, nations, or tribes that have been around for thousands of years longer than the US might have progressed beyond sustenance farming & goat herding... but they haven't.

I'm not in favor of any flavor of religious nut running things, just look at Texas & Louisiana, trying to strike evolution from text books and write in lunacy instead.

Nebor

Lifer
Jun 24, 2003
And the most ignorant idiot award of the year goes to......

Ignorant? Have you traveled to these places? Seen what they do?
From the Afghan police, "yes, everyone knows who is stealing the fuel, but they know that it's the Americans' fuel, so no one cares."
From an Afghan Army Colonel, "The suicide bomber was wrong, but he was a brave martyr for his cause and must be forgiven."
From President Karzai (paraphrased,) "If the United States goes to war with Pakistan, we must side with Pakistan, our brothers in Islam." LOL as I read 10 reports a day about Pakistan shelling the fuck out of Afghan villages in order to "retaliate" for our drone strikes. :D

Fuck 'em. Fuck every last one of 'em. You think they're alright? Go live with them. They'll steal everything that's not bolted down, and sell you out the first chance they get.

Do you really not understand that Islam intentionally takes advantage of politically correctness to infiltrate via Western institutions and destroy from within?

I don't think it'll be a serious problem in the US in my lifetime, but we'll all likely live to see Europe burn. So you won't find any kind words for Islam here.

Orignal Earl

Diamond Member
Oct 27, 2005
One would think that groups of people, nations, or tribes that have been around for thousands of years longer than the US might have progressed beyond sustenance farming & goat herding... but they haven't.

I'm not in favor of any flavor of religious nut running things, just look at Texas & Louisiana, trying to strike evolution from text books and write in lunacy instead.

One should not think that way
There is lots of third world Countries and they aren't that way because of religion

Ya, just wait until they start running the show, Idiocracy is a far greater threat than Muslim invaders
Actually you might want to start importing more folk like American Muslims to counter this

Orignal Earl

Diamond Member
Oct 27, 2005
Ignorant? Have you traveled to these places? Seen what they do?
From the Afghan police, "yes, everyone knows who is stealing the fuel, but they know that it's the Americans' fuel, so no one cares."
From an Afghan Army Colonel, "The suicide bomber was wrong, but he was a brave martyr for his cause and must be forgiven."
From President Karzai (paraphrased,) "If the United States goes to war with Pakistan, we must side with Pakistan, our brothers in Islam." LOL as I read 10 reports a day about Pakistan shelling the fuck out of Afghan villages in order to "retaliate" for our drone strikes. :D

Fuck 'em. Fuck every last one of 'em. You think they're alright? Go live with them. They'll steal everything that's not bolted down, and sell you out the first chance they get.

Do you really not understand that Islam intentionally takes advantage of politically correctness to infiltrate via Western institutions and destroy from within?

I don't think it'll be a serious problem in the US in my lifetime, but we'll all likely live to see Europe burn. So you won't find any kind words for Islam here.

None of this has anything to do with a war going on there eh?
And your running part of the show there eh.. No wonder things are so messed up

Wreckem

Diamond Member
Sep 23, 2006
They offered reasonable accommodation. She refused to accept them. She does not have a valid complaint on that issue.

DCal430

Diamond Member
Feb 12, 2011
Lets say you have a 12 year old Muslim girl who is being told she can't wear her Hijab to school, but a 12 year old boy can wear his cross to school just fine. Or you have a 14 year old school boy whose mother is blocked from entering the school because she has a Hijab, but another mother with a cross is allowed to enter the school.

How do think these children will feel? Don't you think they will see that France is treating them like second class people.

JEDIYoda

Lifer
Jul 13, 2005
Quote:

Originally Posted by Nebor

I'm also an atheist, and I'm not fan of any religion (though I admire the Jews for their resolve,) but it's plain to see that Islam is the most destructive religion of our time. Comparing it to Christianity isn't even reasonable.

Again, look at every Muslim nation. Do you want to live there? Do you want your country to be like that? Because that's what Islam will do for you. It's not like it's a coincidence that every Muslim nation is a backwards shit hole that treats women like property and abuses basic, uncontested human rights.

And the most ignorant idiot award of the year goes to......

Actually Nebor should be awarded the most accurate statement of the year....

Nebor

Lifer
Jun 24, 2003
Lets say you have a 12 year old Muslim girl who is being told she can't wear her Hijab to school, but a 12 year old boy can wear his cross to school just fine. Or you have a 14 year old school boy whose mother is blocked from entering the school because she has a Hijab, but another mother with a cross is allowed to enter the school.

How do think these children will feel? Don't you think they will see that France is treating them like second class people.

I think the 12 year old girl feels much, much better than she would at home, where she wouldn't be allowed to go school, and attempting to do so carries with it the risks of being poisoned, shot, or blown up. Allowing her to wear her hijab at school is just one incremental step towards no women in France being allowed to go to school, because eventually that'll morph into, "French students not covering themselves are not respecting our Islamic faith."

Attempting to bargain with people who will not stop until they have achieved total domination is a losing prospect. You're giving up ground that'll require blood in order to be retaken.

DCal430

Diamond Member
Feb 12, 2011
I think the 12 year old girl feels much, much better than she would at home, where she wouldn't be allowed to go school, and attempting to do so carries with it the risks of being poisoned, shot, or blown up. Allowing her to wear her hijab at school is just one incremental step towards no women in France being allowed to go to school, because eventually that'll morph into, "French students not covering themselves are not respecting our Islamic faith."

Attempting to bargain with people who will not stop until they have achieved total domination is a losing prospect. You're giving up ground that'll require blood in order to be retaken.
:rolleyes:

It seems to me you are the one who is waging a "holy" war.

Nebor

Lifer
Jun 24, 2003
Lol
The new American Army...fighting wars in between message posts

They're called time zones, my posts were all in between 0100 and 0430 local time, after I'd been working all day. I have a hard time getting to sleep. Now I'm up at 0600 getting ready for the day's patrol.

But I appreciate your sentiment, that I'm somehow slacking or half-assing things. :rolleyes:

Nebor

Lifer
Jun 24, 2003
:rolleyes:

It seems to me you are the one who is waging a "holy" war.

I'm just on the side of common sense. They're the ones with a religious mandate to convert or kill everyone. I don't want my country to look like their country, and it's plain to see that when you bring them to the West, they make it like where they came from. Hell, it's easy to see here that if you build them a nice, modern building they rag it out and trash it immediately.

Nebor

Lifer
Jun 24, 2003
Do you think I'm kidding about the danger and intimidation that little girls face going to school here? Because I'm not. Every Wednesday I get to hear the Governor and the Provincial Minister of Education complain about how the girls schools are blown up, the wells poisoned, the Afghan soldiers or police are using them as toilets, or the Army went and stole everything out of the school.

And yet somehow I muster the strength to go hand out school supplies on my own initiative. It's sad to hand a little girl a notebook with all the Disney princesses on it, when the concept of a princess doesn't even exist here.

StrangerGuy

Diamond Member
May 9, 2004
I'm just on the side of common sense. They're the ones with a religious mandate to convert or kill everyone. I don't want my country to look like their country, and it's plain to see that when you bring them to the West, they make it like where they came from. Hell, it's easy to see here that if you build them a nice, modern building they rag it out and trash it immediately.

Give it up you just can't convince liberals. They won't hesitate to kill of each other over intersectarial lines all the time and you expect them to treat outsiders any better which they explicitly brand as Dhimmi aka subhumans under Islamic rule?

1prophet

Diamond Member
Aug 17, 2005
It's funny how some so called liberals somehow defend the human rights violations going on in third world countries as their culture,

perhaps in a past life they were the ones defending the culture of slavery and Jim Crow in the south as their culture.

ichy

Diamond Member
Oct 5, 2006

This. Obviously not all Muslims are terrorists, but views that would be considered extremist or fundamentalist are a lot more mainstream in Islam than a lot of people would like to pretend. It's the liberal/moderate Muslims who're actually on the fringe of their religion.

ichy

Diamond Member
Oct 5, 2006

I have absolutely no desire to live in Kansas, but compared to Afghanistan, Pakistan or Iran it's paradise on Earth.

Apr 27, 2012
It's funny how some so called liberals somehow defend the human rights violations going on in third world countries as their culture,

perhaps in a past life they were the ones defending the culture of slavery and Jim Crow in the south as their culture.

What else would you expect from liberals, complete hypocrites

Nebor

Lifer
Jun 24, 2003
Your hate is so deep, sad really. :\

Shaming, a favorite tactic of Islamists and their defenders. "You don't respect our beliefs and allow us to do whatever we want wherever we want? Shame on you white devil! Every man is equal, it says so in your constitution."
"But noble Muslim, you murder your fellows simply because they are Shia or Sunni, you oppress and brutalize your women and you attack people that appear to be Jewish in our streets. That is not compatible with our constitition."
"Yeah, that's your constitution. We know you'll adhere to it with fervor while we use it to our advantage when we want, and push Shariah law the rest of the time. Sucker."

Apr 27, 2012
Shaming, a favorite tactic of Islamists and their defenders. "You don't respect our beliefs and allow us to do whatever we want wherever we want? Shame on you white devil! Every man is equal, it says so in your constitution."
"But noble Muslim, you murder your fellows simply because they are Shia or Sunni, you oppress and brutalize your women and you attack people that appear to be Jewish in our streets. That is not compatible with our constitition."
"Yeah, that's your constitution. We know you'll adhere to it with fervor while we use it to our advantage when we want, and push Shariah law the rest of the time. Sucker."

Well said, these guys will try to take over.