Here we go. 1st phase of election interference by Trump. Defund/cripple post office

tweaker2

Lifer
Aug 5, 2000
An integral part of Trump's campaign strategy to "level the playing field" against the Deep State supported by the liberal media spreading hoax conspiracy theories all over the nation's airwaves about him. Never mind that he's doing it 'cuz hey, it's to Make America Great Again (for himself), right?

GodisanAtheist

Diamond Member
Nov 16, 2006
How is the idea of "defunding" the post office, regardless of election year stupidity but just in general, not getting roasted to hell and back by anyone who is breathing?

Set Pub snowflaking about vote by mail aside.

'Rona has decimated in person shopping and now there is a concerted effort to make remote shopping suck (more) too? How the hell is a consumer economy supposed to work if the goods have no way of actually making it to the purchaser (outside of specialized private businesses)?

dank69

Lifer
Oct 6, 2009
How is the idea of "defunding" the post office, regardless of election year stupidity but just in general, not getting roasted to hell and back by anyone who is breathing?

Set Pub snowflaking about vote by mail aside.

'Rona has decimated in person shopping and now there is a concerted effort to make remote shopping suck (more) too? How the hell is a consumer economy supposed to work if the goods have no way of actually making it to the purchaser (outside of specialized private businesses)?
I'll let you in on a little secret: conservatives will believe anything conservative media tells them to believe, even if conservative media told them to believe the exact opposite thing last week. So when they are all told that the postal service needs to go, well then the postal service needs to go and only libtards would think otherwise.

sportage

Lifer
Feb 1, 2008
This is the thing about republicans that really PISSES ME OFF. And I see it within my own trumpie family relatives as well. That ONLY a republican could cheat their way into something THEN believe they did a good thing. Calling what they did (cheating) as fair game, decent, and yes even the honest thing to do. How can a person cheat someone, cheat anyone, and still sleep at night? To feel no remorse? To pat themselves on the back and continue on to cheat some more? I don't get it. I never will. If Donald Trump had decided to be a rapist or a child molester, he certainly would have the mindset to pull it off. Maybe that is what we are dealing with, a closet rapist and child molester? But instead of THAT, he went onto politics. The next time you have the opportunity, piss on a republican. You'll feel better.

Reactions: Pohemi

Grey_Beard

Golden Member
Sep 23, 2014
The next time you have the opportunity, piss on a republican. You'll feel better.

I think there is a video in one of Vladimir Putinany’s friendly oligarch’s safe that shows exactly that. Too bad the Wannabe Tinpot Dictator was the one enjoying the wet works.

Just think if the USPS is no longer delivering, then maybe, just maybe, that package will not get to its intended destination. The fact that vote by mail is impacted is only gravy in that shit sandwich that this demented freak gets to serve up. Kind of like the administration says bad things about Dr Fauci, then Wannabe says, “I like Tony.” The spin continues. Round and round we go.

[DHT]Osiris

Lifer
Dec 15, 2015
It's yet another thing where trump says 'I'll do X!' and everyone with two brain cells to rub together says 'Trump cannot do X! that's illegal!', followed by him doing it anyway, Republican senators not giving a shit, and we move to the next batshit insane thing he does.

Reactions: dank69

shortylickens

No Lifer
Jul 15, 2003
I've been reading about related issues:

Its sad how fucking dirty our government has become during the Trump years. And lets be honest, it was hardly clean before him.

Reactions: Pohemi and dank69

Grey_Beard

Golden Member
Sep 23, 2014
In addition to the dismantling of the USPS, seems the Supreme Court is helping with this in Florida. The voters said felons can vote, but the State reps have attached some many items to it, they clearly do not want this population voting.

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009
I've been reading about related issues:

Its sad how fucking dirty our government has become during the Trump years. And lets be honest, it was hardly clean before him.
Still no sense of proportions.

kage69

Lifer
Jul 17, 2003
Yeah Team Treason is pulling out all the tricks now.

I noticed the Supreme Court just fucked over Florida again. Sorry wanna be voters who did time, unless you have money you aren't voting. Actually, even if you have money to pay the new poll tax, there is no system in place to manage this corrupt as shit decision. By design of course.

edit: grey bread beat me to it

If this treasonous regime somehow survives past Nov, my guess is it won't be long until we start to see noteworthy traitors show up dead or missing. You remove all avenues for the people to resist tyranny and they will go back to old school methods.

Reactions: ch33zw1z

MtnMan

Diamond Member
Jul 27, 2004
In addition to the dismantling of the USPS, seems the Supreme Court is helping with this in Florida. The voters said felons can vote, but the State reps have attached some many items to it, they clearly do not want this population voting.

It doesn't matter who votes, the real threat is who counts the votes.

Felons voting is such a minor issue, actually a non-issue, at this point in the hijacking of our Constitution by the totally self-serving corrupt bastard tRump.

There was an audit after 2016 election in my state. Out of millions of votes, I think the total number of felons that voted was 56.

Grey_Beard

Golden Member
Sep 23, 2014
It doesn't matter who votes, the real threat is who counts the votes.

Felons voting is such a minor issue, actually a non-issue, at this point in the hijacking of our Constitution by the totally self-serving corrupt bastard tRump.

There was an audit after 2016 election in my state. Out of millions of votes, I think the total number of felons that voted was 56.

The last stat I saw was around 2,000,000 in Florida. Given the tight Governor, Senator and Presidential races over the years here, it will make a difference if even just a fraction voted. I live in Florida and voted for this. To see my vote taken away by a corrupt State legislature makes me upset. I will be much more active at the State level moving forward. It must start there.

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009
The last stat I saw was around 2,000,000 in Florida. Given the tight Governor, Senator and Presidential races over the years here, it will make a difference if even just a fraction voted. I live in Florida and voted for this. To see my vote taken away by a corrupt State legislature makes me upset. I will be much more active at the State level moving forward. It must start there.
Yea, Florida is a lockem up state, so yea, private prisons make out.

Grey_Beard

Golden Member
Sep 23, 2014
Looks like he is stacking the USPS board with cronies.

“Furthermore, on Wednesday the government extended a $700 million taxpayer-backed loan to YRC Worldwide, which was valued at only $70 million in total the previous day, and had warned shareholders in May that it was in danger of going out of business.

In exchange for the loan, taxpayers will take a 29.6% share in the company.

When the Senate confirmed Zollars to the USPS board, along with former Air Line Pilots Association president Donald Moak, it restored the quorum that had been lost after Deputy Postmaster General Ron Stroman stepped down.”

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
Try joining a few stock trading groups on Facebook .. they are running rampant with covid information "backing" the current admin. Its crazy.

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009
I think there is a video in one of Vladimir Putinany’s friendly oligarch’s safe that shows exactly that. Too bad the Wannabe Tinpot Dictator was the one enjoying the wet works.

Just think if the USPS is no longer delivering, then maybe, just maybe, that package will not get to its intended destination. The fact that vote by mail is impacted is only gravy in that shit sandwich that this demented freak gets to serve up. Kind of like the administration says bad things about Dr Fauci, then Wannabe says, “I like Tony.” The spin continues. Round and round we go.
I could care less if Trump likes Dr. Fauci. Is he taking his advice? That's all anybody should be concerned with. Nice way to avoid a real answer.

thilanliyan

Lifer
Jun 21, 2005
If the election is actually "stolen", could the investigation into that just be smothered by the DOJ?

I really hope the people actually counting votes are not corrupted.

I'm starting to think this admin/party won't have any qualms about corrupting the election process to stay in power.

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009
Looks like he is stacking the USPS board with cronies.

“Furthermore, on Wednesday the government extended a $700 million taxpayer-backed loan to YRC Worldwide, which was valued at only $70 million in total the previous day, and had warned shareholders in May that it was in danger of going out of business.

In exchange for the loan, taxpayers will take a 29.6% share in the company.

When the Senate confirmed Zollars to the USPS board, along with former Air Line Pilots Association president Donald Moak, it restored the quorum that had been lost after Deputy Postmaster General Ron Stroman stepped down.”

Everybody's gona get paid off before this all gets done.

MtnMan

Diamond Member
Jul 27, 2004
Well you rounded up, way up. About 1.6 million disenfranchised, which does not mean felon. They are disenfranchised for anything that could be a 1 year prison term to a $1,500 fine. How many of these are for simple pot/drug possession, or even a DUI? How many were from a 'young and stupid' event? The vast majority are not hardcore felons that should have no say in who run their country/state/county/city.

And you seem to ignore the fact that society says "they paid their debt to society" with fines/prison/parole. But then everyone want to throw in the "but..."

And WTF with Florida? percentage of "disenfranchised" in Florida is 10.43% where the national average is 2.47%. Yea, strange shit goes on in Florida, but not 400% more than the rest of the country.

But playing the 'outrage' card of a felon might vote is a good diversion tactic as the fucking bastard in the oval office, and his fellow repukians are doing their damnest to prevent people from voting across the country. Shit like closing 90%+ of the polling places in one state. Kentucky (moscow mitches home) had one polling place in Jefferson county, a county that has 616,523 registered voters.

The true criminals, Trump and company, are the one's controlling who votes, not the felons that might vote.

Last edited:

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009
Well you rounded up, way up. About 1.6 million disenfranchised, which does not mean felon. They are disenfranchised for anything that could be a 1 year prison term to a $1,500 fine. How many of these are for simple pot/drug possession, or even a DUI? How many were from a 'young and stupid' event? The vast majority are not hardcore felons that should have no say in who run their country/state/county/city.

And you seem to ignore the fact that society says "they paid their debt to society" with fines/prison/parole. But then everyone want to throw in the "but..."

And WTF with Florida? percentage of "disenfranchised" in Florida is 10.43% where the national average is 2.47%. Yea, strange shit goes on in Florida, but not 400% more than the rest of the country.
Lock em up!

Grey_Beard

Golden Member
Sep 23, 2014

I did not research only pulled out of my weak memory. Sorry to be so far off. Anyway, the law passed with 65% of the votes for it. The WSJ had 1.7 million for disenfranchised voters and 1.4 million with felony convictions. From the start the legislators began to change it. In Florida the legislature is only in session a few weeks. This may be why this State is so messed up.