Here is what I got my self for x-mas

Bateluer

Lifer
Jun 23, 2001
Nice . . . my supply is almost gone by now. Drinking my last few bottles tonight.

Casawi

Platinum Member
Oct 31, 2004
Originally posted by: monk3y
Good stuff though I could do without the St. Pauli's Girl and Miller Chill.

I agree on the Miller Chill.... its not a bad beer for early afternoon tho ! :)

The St. Pauli is pretty good I think.

Squisher

Lifer
Aug 17, 2000
We didn't put a dent in it., about the only thing that I might need to refill is the Glenlivet 18.

For beer I still have tons of Goose Island Honker's Ale, Pete's Wicked Ale, and Sam Adams Lite.

Last night I tried that bottle of Absinthe the wife bought me.........mmmm.

Casawi

Platinum Member
Oct 31, 2004
Originally posted by: Squisher
We didn't put a dent in it., about the only thing that I might need to refill is the Glenlivet 18.

For beer I still have tons of Goose Island Honker's Ale, Pete's Wicked Ale, and Sam Adams Lite.

That is really what you got for xmas. I will last me a year or so to drink all that.

Xstatic1

Diamond Member
Sep 20, 2006
so how long will that "supply" last? LOL.

majority of the people standing in line at the only store open on Christmas Day were buying alcohol. :laugh:

mooglemania85

Diamond Member
May 3, 2007
Originally posted by: Xstatic1
so how long will that "supply" last? LOL.

majority of the people standing in line at the only store open on Christmas Day were buying alcohol. :laugh:

Tis the season to be jolly.

Squisher

Lifer
Aug 17, 2000
Originally posted by: Casawi

That is really what you got for xmas. I will last me a year or so to drink all that.
Hey, you gotta stock up for hard times. Never know when you're gonna get snowed in.

Casawi

Platinum Member
Oct 31, 2004
Originally posted by: Casawi

Hey, you gotta stock up for hard times. Never know when you're gonna get snowed in.

Yeah I remember those snow days.

<--- Michigan Tech (Houghton,MI) grad

thepd7

Diamond Member
Jan 2, 2005

Nice, almost as big as the collection I amassed over the last year and a half. Although I don't have Glenlivet 18, just 12. I did get some Pistachio liqour as a Christmas present though.

clamum

Lifer
Feb 13, 2003
That's what I'm talkin about.

Miller Chill ain't too good. But that Guinness makes up for it... godly.

Casawi

Platinum Member
Oct 31, 2004
I did drink a 6 pack of milla chill before I started drinking. It was too early on xmas day.