Here I sit -- the best fast food laid out in front of me...

Sephiroth_IX

Diamond Member
Oct 22, 1999
Jack in the Box.

1 Jack's Spicy Chicken
1 Onion Rings
1 Cheesesticks
1 Egg Nog Shake

Does it get any better than this? Seriously, any of you jack nay sayers, tell me someone can beat this...

flippinfleck

Golden Member
Oct 24, 2000
Ummm, got enough to share? Not sure if I can beat it, but Arby's is pretty good.

Chicken Cordon Bleu [sp?]
Curly Fries
Root Beer
And a partridge in a pear tree.

Sephiroth_IX

Diamond Member
Oct 22, 1999
Yes, Arby's is good. However, they cannot touch the variety that Jack's has.

Sh|t, i could have gotten eggrolls, a teryaki bowl, or a chicken fajita pita if i wanted, and they are all damned good too!

apoppin

Lifer
Mar 9, 2000
alienbabeltech.com
And I went to all that trouble for a self-prepared home cooked meal.

Well at least I can console myself I didn't consume a high sodium, high fat, high refined sugar, artificially flavored and preserved, low-fiber meal.

DAM

Diamond Member
Jan 10, 2000
i love Jack in the Box and they are the only fast food place with the funniest commercials. my personal fav, the sourdough jack. hmmm bacon...

dam(droooly)

shopbruin

Diamond Member
Jul 12, 2000
in and out has nasty fries and cannot hold its own against jack in the box.

and arby's is yummmmm too. their chicken fingers... yummmmm.

iotone

Dec 1, 2000
in and out has the best burgers tho'... however, i do commend jack in the crack for having some damn good burgers, and their fries kick much ass...

anyone else partial to burger king fries??

Dec 17, 1999
Years ago I stopped at a Jack in the Box. I ordered one of their big hamburgers. I heard someone in the back yell: "Throw another Gainesburger on the grill!" I assumed he was joking.

RGN

Diamond Member
Feb 24, 2000
Hmmm, no Jack-in-box around here.... and the Arby's kinda suck too. I'm in a north burb of Chicago.

Adul

Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
danny.tangtam.com
And to think seph I was going to invite your ass to come with us to In-n-out burger. The line was only 12 minutes long.

BTW I had a cheeseburger (animal style) fries and a chocolate shake so think my head started to implode from trying to drink it. ;)