Question Help.......

LifePincher

Dec 5, 2015
Work me out of this guys........ Goggle Chrome ONN 7" tablet and a HP Edge laptop..... Same error message on both...... ERR_unsafe_port.

LifePincher

Dec 5, 2015
I have a Linksys router at home and use the tablet and laptop via wifi. Everything worked before about a week ago maybe 2 weeks.
I always connect via the guest login page, but now it shows the error all of a sudden. I usually get my login page, but the error is now there.

Webpage not available net:: ERR_unsafe_Port

This happened at the same time on my Android ONN 7 tablet and my HP/Microsoft Edge laptop

LifePincher

Dec 5, 2015
On my main pc Win 10/Firefox of course it works, my internet is working, but it's just that my tablet/Android/Chrome and HP Windows laptop cannot anymore via the Linksys guest login page via wifi........ It shows the error with the android bot on my tablet and on the HP....... UHH, cannot cannect........ The webpage at
Webpage not available
http://192.168.3.1:10080 guest login.html..............Something something......... Net::ERR_UNSAFE_PORT

Never changed anything. The password thing never even comes up now.

Last edited:

aigomorla

CPU, Cases&Cooling Mod PC Gaming Mod Elite Member
Super Moderator
Sep 28, 2005
I would honestly reset your router, and reattempt at resetting it up.
The ROM might have gotten corrupted at ninja update from ISP.

Or your trying to connect to a fake hotspot.

Reactions: mxnerd

LifePincher

Dec 5, 2015
Ok, I reset the Linksys WRX1900ac router. Got into the Linksys tools and reset the PW and still cannot connect either my tablet or laptop. via the guest login. It won't even show to enter the pw.
Here's what it says.......... The webpage at http://192.168.1.1 guest login-html? Mac_addr=c............................................... Could not be loaded because of net:ERR__unsafe_port.

I found a workaround for now. I just log the laptop or tablet into my main and it works. I want to figure this out.