!!Help!!

Chinoman

Jan 17, 2005
Here the deal everytime when it is night my roadrunner internet seeems to slow down really bad google wont load until 30 seconds latz. I do not have any spyware on my system and it is not my router since i tried my internet to 3 computer directly and a xbox. It just slow down at night but during the day its fine.

Chinoman

Jan 17, 2005
I know it could be heavy traffic but the thing is that it is pissing me off even dial up internet can go faster that this _%*^ . Any other person has more ideas what the hell is happening to me pls help me or how to fix it . I have tried power cycle . help me

stevty2889

Diamond Member
Dec 13, 2003
If the cause of the slowdown is due to heavy traffic there really is nothing you can do about it. Best thing I can suggest is to contact your internet provider and see if they can help.

Chinoman

Jan 17, 2005
LOL thats the only isp in my area which i think is good except for lately it down time is 5000 and up is 350

ohnnyj

Golden Member
Dec 17, 2004
Have you let your ISP know about this issue? Ask them if there are many subscribers in the area. Then threaten to leave them if they don't fix it :).