Help! Problems with IBill/ Subscription Signup

anandfan

Nov 29, 1999
OK, I finally broke down and signed up, or at least tried to. I'm not sure if IBill took my money or not. The first time I tried to signup, IBill said "Payment declined" (or something like that). So I tried again with a different credit card. This time the message was "Duplicate Transaction". Now I don't know how many times Ibill may have billed me (0,1, or 2 times). I don't know if I am a subscriber or not. Maybe AT can check it from their end.

I've also emailed IBill and am awaiting a reply from them.:confused:

Hossenfeffer

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2000
My advice (as if you asked ;) ) is to call your credit card company (or check online if possible) to see if a charge was made. If not, give it a day or two, doublecheck and then try to sign up again.

anandfan

Nov 29, 1999
How about the "Customer Service" email address for AT? Since AT is now selling a service, they should have a "Customer Service" number to help out with problems like this.

Hossenfeffer

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2000
There is an email address you can send questions to. 99 times out of 100, these sorts of things will sort themselves out. Instant gratification would be oh so nice, but you'll likely have to wait a day or two to verify whether or not your card was charged. If not, great, just sign up again.

anandfan

Nov 29, 1999
Hi, Hossenfeffer, Thanks for your help, neighbor. Unfortunately, I can't easily check my credit card charges. Also, with this being a weekend plus a holiday, it looks like I can't expect any resolution until Tuesday (4 days since I tried to signup!) at the earliest. By comparison, I also had problems with online purchase of a shareware game with 3rd party billing. Then, the author personally helped me sort out the problem within the first day. Just seems like AT is getting too big to care about individual subscribers...

anandfan

Nov 29, 1999
Thanks, Moderator, for the address. I just sent them an email. Hopefully, this will help.

NicColt

Diamond Member
Jul 23, 2000
I had something similar and the info you enter has to be IDENTICAL to what appears on your cc's statement not only your card number but your name address ect...