Help pick a new lego game

lupi

Lifer
Apr 8, 2001
Looking to buy a new lego game for a kid. Had gone through the star wars and potter ones so far, although usually needed help on the boss battle type segments. Of the other series, is there one with less of those type of levels?

HydroSqueegee

Golden Member
Oct 27, 2005
honestly, theyre all the same just with a different theme. My son has a few for the 3DS (batman, Star Wars, pirates OtC, Lego City). Hes all about Lego City Undercover though right now. Either hes getting better or its easier because he was able to beat it with some effort on his part.

drbrock

Golden Member
Feb 8, 2008
I thought that Lego Batman 2 was fairly easy. My 6 yr old nephew loves it . Should be the right amount of difficulty.

cmdrdredd

Lifer
Dec 12, 2001
What platform? Lego City Undercover is great on WiiU. Also the Marvel Super Heroes lego game will be out on 10/22.

smackababy

Lifer
Oct 30, 2008
I think they are all about the same in terms of difficulty, but I am an adult gamer playing them, not a child. I'd pick up whichever theme he/she likes the most and perhaps offer some advice on how to beat bosses rather than actually doing it.

But I grew up with "Nintendo hard" and arcade games meant to suck the quarters out of your pocket.