HELP ME with an 'Eviction' playlist!

deadken

Diamond Member
Aug 8, 2004
Finally, finally, finally! After months and months of not paying rent, ignoring the lease, ignoring the stipulation, etc.. my piece of sh!t tenant is being evicted by the Sheriff on Tuesday April 3rd!

I've decided that I'll need an appropriate music playlist for the event (I won't be home, but I'll listen to it as much as possible while I'm at work). I'm thinking:

No woman, no cry (Bob Marley)
Wherever I may roam (Metallica)
On the road again (Canned Heat)
On the road again (Willie Nelson)
She's Gone (Hall and Oates)

I REALLY need more songs!

Give me some more suggestions!
-Thanks, Ken

JPS35

Apr 9, 2006
Don't Go Away Mad, Just Go Away - Motley Crew

You've Lost That Lovin' Feelin' - The Righteous Brothers

Silent Lucidity - Queensryche

Rock and Roll All Night - KISS

We Are the Champions - Queen

I Did It My Way - Sinatra

deadken

Diamond Member
Aug 8, 2004
Thanks for the suggestions so far. Stifko, great song, but backwards for my needs.

This isn't a parody of TangoJuliets thread. I just read a bit of that thread and wow, what a mess.

Spacehead

Lifer
Jun 2, 2002
Motörhead - I Got Mine
Gary Moore - Run To Your Mama
The Police - Landlord
The Rods - End Of The Line
Supertramp - Goodbye Stranger
Thin Lizzy - Leave This Town
Todd Rundgren - Can We Still Be Friends :biggrin:

deadken

Diamond Member
Aug 8, 2004
Ughhh... That piece of sh!t got an appellate judge to give her another court date. WTF?!?! I now have to take yet another day off of work to go to court, again... I can't believe it, really. Months and months of BS. The latest story is that the next apartment she is moving into won't be ready until April 7th, so the court gave her a court date of April 10th. With any luck, she will be out on the 7th and the court date for the 10th will be moot. Of course, I have to show with my attorney (another day off of work and another $250) in order to make sure all of my i's are dotted and t's are crossed. This is past insult-on-top-of-injury and even surpassing having to eat sh!t with corn in it.

Any more songs will be appreciated. I think I'll have to crank the volume to 11 at this point!

-Ken
(the guy with a true piece of sh!t living in his house)