Help me to buy DirectX 11 Supported Video Card For Windows 8.1

arjun231

Aug 1, 2016
I want to buy directx 11 supported GPU for my windows 8.1 PC. I need it to play games i have budget of $100. My computer Ram is 8GB Core i3. Intrested in buying used card

Feb 4, 2009
I'd post in hardware or video cards & graphics.

What games and why dx11? I'm assuming dx12 would do.

Again without much knowledge of what you need I'll say historically if you can get your budget up to $150 you can generally get much better cards.

Last edited:

arjun231

Aug 1, 2016
I'd post in hardware or video cards & graphics.

What games and why dx11? I'm assuming dx12 would do.

Again without much knowledge of what you need I'll say historically if you can get your budget up to $150 you can generally get much better cards.
I discussed with my friend, he told me about latest directx 11 supported card for my windows 8.1 Download ISO 32Bit you need if you want to play games on your PC. presently i have $150 budget but if i know that i can get better deal spending little more on graphic card then surely i will

Last edited:
Feb 4, 2009
Honestly your machine like mine is getting toward the very low end for most modern stuff it may be a better plan to save for a new system.

If that's not an option I'd shop in your price range and look at AT's gpu benchmarks and get what suits your needs, desires and budget best

http://www.anandtech.com/bench/GPU16/1489

Stg-Flame

Diamond Member
Mar 10, 2007
Yea, don't just blindly jump the gun and buy a new GPU when the rest of your system isn't up to snuff. Educate yourself on PC hardware, browse the various hardware and computer help sub-forums, then start saving up for a new PC. It's a waste of money to sink $150 on a new GPU if the rest of your specs will end up bottlenecking your performance.

arjun231

Aug 1, 2016
Yea, don't just blindly jump the gun and buy a new GPU when the rest of your system isn't up to snuff. Educate yourself on PC hardware, browse the various hardware and computer help sub-forums, then start saving up for a new PC. It's a waste of money to sink $150 on a new GPU if the rest of your specs will end up bottlenecking your performance.
Hmm you are right brother, actually i need to learn about PC hardware, I will not buy before reading about GPUs