Help me remember the name of this song.

arod

Diamond Member
Sep 26, 2000
It has really been pissing me off but in Big Daddy there is a song that plays in the background when "sonny"(adam sandler) is having his flashback at the end of the move where various images of "julian" and him are playing. Does anybody know what the name of that song is?

bigrash

Lifer
Feb 20, 2001
I can't remember which song you're talking about, but I hope this page helps: link. It has some of the names of the songs in that soundtrack

arod

Diamond Member
Sep 26, 2000
I dont think it is in the soundtrack because I went to CDnow and listened to the audio clips and I didnt hear that particular song...

darkjester

Golden Member
Aug 14, 2001

<< It has really been pissing me off but in Big Daddy there is a song that plays in the background when "sonny"(adam sandler) is having his flashback at the end of the move where various images of "julian" and him are playing. Does anybody know what the name of that song is? >>

When I Grow Up by Garbage?

There's a few montages in that film, so you might be looking for another song. But When I Grow Up is a good song. Fun to drive to. :D

Good luck.

arod

Diamond Member
Sep 26, 2000
heres a short clip i made of it. Now this sucks and has all kinds of static but its the best i can do from work. i made it by playing the DVD and putting the headphones on the mic on my laptop. So dont expect too much...

http://www.atforce.net/bigdaddy.wav

ravanux

Oct 17, 2001

<< heres a short clip i made of it. Now this sucks and has all kinds of static but its the best i can do from work. i made it by playing the DVD and putting the headphones on the mic on my laptop. So dont expect too much... >>

Ummmmm............it sounds like one of those 911 calls they have on tv. Too bad there aren't subtitles.

arod

Diamond Member
Sep 26, 2000
Well I was able to extract one line and found that it is Bruce Springsteen. The song name is Growin' UP

WilliamRanck

Mar 8, 2022
It has really been pissing me off but in Big Daddy there is a song that plays in the background when "sonny"(adam sandler) is having his flashback at the end of the move where various images of "julian" and him are playing. Does anybody know what the name of that song is?
When I grow up by garbage. i looked through the tracks of the soundtrack

Captante

Lifer
Oct 20, 2003
Necropost.jpg

At least THIS necro-post MIGHT have been made by a human? o_O

*(bit of a stretch these days I know)

nakedfrog

No Lifer
Apr 3, 2001
When I grow up by garbage. i looked through the tracks of the soundtrack
Your valiant effort in answering a question from 20 years ago that OP already posted their own answer to is admirable. Enjoy your stay, and ignore Lost_in_the_Http, he always smells like that.

• Haha
Reactions: Captante

SKORPI0

Lifer
Jan 18, 2000

Q:
What song is playing at the end of the movie when Sonny (Sandler) gives Julian to his friend and he has a flashback with them eating pizza, etc? (from steve in Massachusetts)​
A:
"Growin' Up" By Bruce Springsteen (thanks to Jeramiah, Missouri) add more info

nakedfrog

No Lifer
Apr 3, 2001

Q:
What song is playing at the end of the movie when Sonny (Sandler) gives Julian to his friend and he has a flashback with them eating pizza, etc? (from steve in Massachusetts)​
A:
"Growin' Up" By Bruce Springsteen (thanks to Jeramiah, Missouri) add more info
Welcome to 20 years ago! :p
Well I was able to extract one line and found that it is Bruce Springsteen. The song name is Growin' UP