Help me pick one of these cards

freinando

Feb 21, 2012
Im getting the three at the same price each one. Obviously I need only one, which one would you pick here??Maybe you will have to rotate the image
oe1hdpaj

http://yfrog.com/oe1hdpaj

Fallengod

Diamond Member
Jul 2, 2001
Are these used or new? Id pick the EVGA probably myself, they have the best service if you have to RMA, but you only get warranty if its original owner with receipt.

I honestly dont know which is faster between the 6870 or GTX 560 but...figure that out and might help make a decision. I dont buy saphire products so....

The Asus GTX 560 might have a better cooler and may be at a slightly higher clock speed but Evga definitely has better warranty service. Also depends on if you like Nvidia drivers over AMD drivers. I prefer Nvidia myself(even though I run a AMD 5770 right now).

Last edited:

freinando

Feb 21, 2012
So you would go with EVGA. All of them have been slightly used. The Asus armor looks better, its heavier but seems very resistant, also has a pair of fans, the others only one and armor is plasticky. Still undecided

Fallengod

Diamond Member
Jul 2, 2001
Id go with the Asus then if you dont have warranty on the Evga. At least Asus goes by serial number for warranty.

freinando

Feb 21, 2012
I just read about the radeon having better performance. now between the asus and the sapphire

freinando

Feb 21, 2012
made some research and I will get the Asus. Overclocks pretty good with great cooling I think will perform the same as the HD6870